Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Black Market is travel sized pencil set already on Ulta!

Must buy. I wonder if Sephora will have this.

I also want a lipstick set but I thought the small tubes in the spoiler pic were their heavy metal glitter liners.

And I want nail polish even though it's not in the spoiler pic.

Must buy. I wonder if Sephora will have this. I also want a lipstick set but I thought the small tubes in the spoiler pic were their heavy metal glitter liners. And I want nail polish even though it's not in the spoiler pic.
Aw, crap, they do look like they might be glitter liners (I didn't notice the clear bases the first time around). Do not want. Maybe they will be lip glosses.

Another of the items in the shadowy pictured revealed, it's a face case! I was hoping they'd bring these back. Hopefully there will be more, with different liners and lip pencils, or even better, different items! They're giving one away already, which means, I hope, that they're invested in bringing the face cases back.
Blog post from UD: http://blog.urbandecay.com/sneak-peek-shattered-face-case/
Link to the giveaway (I am not affiliated) https://www.facebook.com/urbandecaycosmetics/app_542644419123900
Apparently you can win other UD Christmas stuff through this giveaway, too.

Ooh, I had forgotten all about Face Cases!  I loved them.  I think the first one was my first multi-product palette (that is, not something like an eyeshadow quad with multiple shades of the same product), although I could have sworn that it was a lot earlier than 2000 -- more like 1996-97 (I thought that I bought one when I was living in a specific apartment that I lived in only during that timeframe).  I love the fact that it looks like they did away with non-powder stuff in the pans and went with a lip gloss pencil instead, although an eyeshadow brush would have been nice.  Oh well.  Maybe I can figure out a way to fit one of the many mini eyeshadow brushes I already have.

From the looks of it, I really like this new face case! Seems like there's no lip product in a pan like previous years so they are including a lip color by itself & an eyeliner. This definitely beats the Too Faced To Go palettes! I wonder how the pricing would be though since I heard from UD SA at Macy's that it will be around $30-45

I really really like that. I hope its more towards the $30 and not so much towards the $45. But I wouldn't be suprised it it was like $42

I think the face case looks really nice. It is quite functional for travel which is awesome. My concern is the shadows included in it. Since I personally have SO many UD palettes if these are shadows that I have in other palettes I will probably skip purchasing this because I can't say that I have any UD face products in my stash so I can obviously live without them. However if the shadows are new or LE then being a UD devotee that will definitely influence me to purchase this product straight away. I was hoping for another palette like the Naked Flushed palette in different colors but, you can't always get what you want.

Quote: Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think the face case looks really nice. It is quite functional for travel which is awesome. My concern is the shadows included in it. Since I personally have SO many UD palettes if these are shadows that I have in other palettes I will probably skip purchasing this because I can't say that I have any UD face products in my stash so I can obviously live without them. However if the shadows are new or LE then being a UD devotee that will definitely influence me to purchase this product straight away. I was hoping for another palette like the Naked Flushed palette in different colors but, you can't always get what you want.
For the Shattered Face Case, it seems that the eyeshadows are new according to this blog:
http://www.bentleyblonde.com/2013/09/urban-decay-holiday-2013-collection.html (N/A)

There will be an exclusive Sephora version called Anarchy. I like the Anarchy one, but I already have the blushes Fetish & Quickie in both powder & cream form so I might get the Shattered one since blush shades are new, but $44? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I soo want this years case. I like UD.. and I love having looks put together for me for those days I'm just a makeup idiot.. like today.. lol

I think I want it all except the glitter liner and the Naked powder. I wonder what else I can move on eBay...

I ordered the BlackMarket eye liner set from Ulta (I love eyeliners!)  I saw Temptalia has swatches and a review of the Black Market set and the Illuminated shimmering powder.

Ahhhhh! They are killing me!! I want the Vice 2 palette, both face cases, the Naked shimmering powder, and I am considering both liner sets not because I need more liners as I bought the UD vault and I had the LE 15th anniversary liner set and still have most of them however, I am a collector (read: hoarder) and I feel like I need them all for my collection to be "complete" UD is going to just SUCK the money away from me.

I am lusting after that Black Market pencil set. What a deal! I have "Desperation", and it is my all-time fave. It's a medium matte gray liner.

Back