Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  haha, temptalia has them up too & she gave it a B-. I want the lip color & the eyeliner in Anarchy, but I want the blushes in Shattered! D:

I usually take Temptalia's advice, but I bought a Mac Pro-Longwear blush in Blush All Day-- she gave it an F, and it's my favorite blush. So there you go! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually take Temptalia's advice, but I bought a Mac Pro-Longwear blush in Blush All Day-- she gave it an F, and it's my favorite blush. So there you go! :)
haha I agree with you there. She gave pretty much all the pro-longwear really bad reviews, but I love a few I got.

Oooh, I rarely go for UD's special sets but Vice 2, Anarchy and the more expensive liner sets are all calling my name.

Urban Decay junkie here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All of the stuff looks nice.. but I'll only be grabbing Vice 2 + Anarchy Face Case + Shattered Face Case.. I can't justify buying more Urban Decay Liners when I have over 50 of them =/ but for some odd reason I think that I'll still get the eyeliner sets (..not now but later during the holidays) haha

^ all of my Urban Decay liners.. I had to take it out of the Vault so that I can get easy access ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also have a brand new makeup set-up with the ikea alex (9 drawers + 5 drawers) and the linnmon desk with adil legs. I got the pot from Ikea for $4 and the brush holder for $17 (not from Ikea)!

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered the BlackMarket eye liner set from Ulta (I love eyeliners!)  I saw Temptalia has swatches and a review of the Black Market set and the Illuminated shimmering powder.

oh you're so impatient! you should've waited til it hit Sephora so you can get to VIB rouge quickly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

also.. i'm so sorry for posting MULTIPLE times but...

Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex 
wub.gif
 so pretty!!

I would also suggest Distortion to some of you guys. I absolutely love it and it looks great on top of anything!

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Urban Decay junkie here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All of the stuff looks nice.. but I'll only be grabbing Vice 2 + Anarchy Face Case + Shattered Face Case.. I can't justify buying more Urban Decay Liners when I have over 50 of them =/ but for some odd reason I think that I'll still get the eyeliner sets (..not now but later during the holidays) haha

^ all of my Urban Decay liners.. I had to take it out of the Vault so that I can get easy access ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also have a brand new makeup set-up with the ikea alex (9 drawers + 5 drawers) and the linnmon desk with adil legs. I got the pot from Ikea for $4 and the brush holder for $17 (not from Ikea)!

Love your set up!  The white looks very clean and classy.  I love my Alex drawers, too!

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love your set up!  The white looks very clean and classy.  I love my Alex drawers, too!

thank you!

NOTE: All of the items are up on UD's website.

I just ordered the Vice 2 and Shattered Face Case.. waiting for Anarchy Face Case on Sephora!! Good samples so I placed 3 orders (another 1 is for my lil sis and I got her the $16 palettes on the sale section because she wanted them)... somebody help me!

Just bought the Vice palette and the Shattered face case from ud.com Now, I need to wait for the Anarchy case to be put up on Sephora and I think I am going to order the powder in my next Ulta haul. Ugh! I was trying to do a no buy for September because I am having surgery this Thursday and will not be working for 10 days (and not getting paid for 10 days) but man, Urban Decay just sucked me in. I need to get back on the no buy wagon and really try to stick to it for the rest of the month. But I have no will power when it comes to pretty makeup!

I'm gonna hold out for F&F. If I recall UD does theirs early.... But the extras on UD aren't too shabby for once, maybe I'll spurge on Vice2 because I'm afraid it'll sell out. But I'm pretty sure the orig Vice made it thru the holiday season, but just barely...

I asked my boyfriend for vice 2 for my birthday next week. I hope he pulls through lol. I like that is a little smokier??? maybe than vice, which I already own. I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. 

Or so I say, while it will end up in my pile of 30 other eyeshadow palettes. lol

I definitely want Vice 2 and Shattered. I'm on the fence about Anarchy. I love the lip color in that palette but I'm kind of meh about the shadows. Especially the 2 glittery shades. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I definitely want Vice 2 and Shattered. I'm on the fence about Anarchy. I love the lip color in that palette but I'm kind of meh about the shadows. Especially the 2 glittery shades. 

I agree.  I feel like I would get more use out of Shattered. 

YAY!! All of my orders shipped! 
claps.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the same boat with you.. with the whole lip color thing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Provocateur was a hot mess in the original Vice palette.. fall out everywhere.. even in the palette! >.<

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I asked my boyfriend for vice 2 for my birthday next week. I hope he pulls through lol. I like that is a little smokier??? maybe than vice, which I already own. I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. 

Or so I say, while it will end up in my pile of 30 other eyeshadow palettes. lol

Happy early birthday! I hope that he gets it for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's more like use it, buy something else, throw it in the pile of other eye shadows, and you either forget about it or use it most of the time :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm gonna hold out for F&F. If I recall UD does theirs early....

But the extras on UD aren't too shabby for once, maybe I'll spurge on Vice2 because I'm afraid it'll sell out. But I'm pretty sure the orig Vice made it thru the holiday season, but just barely...

I'm really really really surprised that you're gonna hold it out until F&F ...maybe you should order a Vice 2 to get the mini 69 and deluxe anti-aging primer potion :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> don't listen to me tho haha <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just bought the Vice palette and the Shattered face case from ud.com Now, I need to wait for the Anarchy case to be put up on Sephora and I think I am going to order the powder in my next Ulta haul. Ugh! I was trying to do a no buy for September because I am having surgery this Thursday and will not be working for 10 days (and not getting paid for 10 days) but man, Urban Decay just sucked me in. I need to get back on the no buy wagon and really try to stick to it for the rest of the month. But I have no will power when it comes to pretty makeup!

the powder actually looks really lovely.. it's a bit tempting but i really shouldn't. good luck on your surgery!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> by the way, Urban Decay has their ways of sucking people in with their paychecks! hehe

I didn't think I would, but the more I look at photos and swatches the more I think I will get it.

Back