Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I am impatient! I am so the girl in purple from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! "I WANT IT NOW!" I am going to practice patience and wait for Vice 2 to hit Sephora so I can get that much closer to Rouge! Silly Ulta still has not shipped my order for the black market pencils. I ordered from Sephora and ulta Sunday night. Sephora will be here Thursday. Ulta probably next Thursday! Lol

oh you're so impatient! you should've waited til it hit Sephora so you can get to VIB rouge quickly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

ughhhhh. i think we all have a serious problem lol. urban decay is gonna killlll my bank account. but i want all the palettes and liners -.- waiting for it all to hit sephora though! any guess when?

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Will Ulta be carrying the Vice 2 palette?

Most likely.

I sure hope so! I'm sitting on $185 worth of points right now! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't think I would, but the more I look at photos and swatches the more I think I will get it.

it's a bit too hard to resist.. you should treat yourself to at least ONE of it though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha I am impatient! I am so the girl in purple from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! "I WANT IT NOW!" I am going to practice patience and wait for Vice 2 to hit Sephora so I can get that much closer to Rouge!

Silly Ulta still has not shipped my order for the black market pencils. I ordered from Sephora and ulta Sunday night. Sephora will be here Thursday. Ulta probably next Thursday! Lol

Ulta takes the longest for shipping since it's ups ground.. but I really hope that you enjoy the pencils :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> swatches please! I have $300 left to hit VIB Rouge. we can do it!

Quote: Originally Posted by rbreit93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ughhhhh. i think we all have a serious problem lol. urban decay is gonna killlll my bank account. but i want all the palettes and liners -.- waiting for it all to hit sephora though! any guess when?

hehe that's why we're all here! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it should come soon. unsure exactly when though.

Ahhhh, lucky! I've never saved more than $8 worth of points.. From the bloggers that received the collection early, they said that it would release in Ulta.

I'm on the same boat with you.. with the whole lip color thing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Provocateur was a hot mess in the original Vice palette.. fall out everywhere.. even in the palette! >.<

the powder actually looks really lovely.. it's a bit tempting but i really shouldn't. good luck on your surgery!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> by the way, Urban Decay has their ways of sucking people in with their paychecks! hehe

IT'S SO HARD NOT TO MAKE AN ORDER...AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING VICKY!  :p''''''  (But I love ya, anyway!)

But, I know a 20% F&F is just around the corner and that shizz adds up! And...with any luck they'll have put the vintage brow boxes in the sale section by then. Been waiting for that to happen for awhile now.

-L

I just asked my relative who is a store manager of an Ulta and she said Ulta will have them later this month.  

Just got an email telling me that my order has shipped! Woo-hoo hopefully it doesn't take forever to get to me because I am impatient and I really, really want my pretties.

Quote: Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm gonna hold out for F&F. If I recall UD does theirs early....

But the extras on UD aren't too shabby for once, maybe I'll spurge on Vice2 because I'm afraid it'll sell out. But I'm pretty sure the orig Vice made it thru the holiday season, but just barely...

I think it was in early October last year.

At the moment I want Vice 2, Ocho liner set, Distortion & ACDC liquid liners, and the Anarchy face case.

Quote: Originally Posted by rbreit93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm waiting for Sephora too. I think the revolution lipsticks were up a week after ud.com released them.

IT'S SO HARD NOT TO MAKE AN ORDER...AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING VICKY!  :p''''''  (But I love ya, anyway!) But, I know a 20% F&F is just around the corner and that shizz adds up! And...with any luck they'll have put the vintage brow boxes in the sale section by then. Been waiting for that to happen for awhile now. -L
I'm waiting for the brow box too! Ahh and yes you should wait for F&F bc it truly does add up. As for the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liquid Eyeliner... I've decided to pass since my UK friend is sending me some Collection 2000 Glam Crystals (you guys should seriously look it up) haha

They have quite a few holiday sets that I'm interested in. The face sets look great! I'm on the fence about Vice 2. I just don't know if I need that many more shadows.

All of my packages are coming tomorrow but I have a meetup in SF :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so I'll stay up on Thursday night to take pics and review the product and roll out the reviews on the Vice 2 & Shattered Face Case! I'm really excited! I'll also be doing a comparison post on the palettes with other UD eyeshadows; which I usually do if they claim that the eye shadows are brand new ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did that on the regular Vice palette on my blog.

I'm gonna hold out for F&F. If I recall UD does theirs early.... But the extras on UD aren't too shabby for once, maybe I'll spurge on Vice2 because I'm afraid it'll sell out. But I'm pretty sure the orig Vice made it thru the holiday season, but just barely...
I got Vice around the end of last year. I got it from Sephora.com. two days later they were gone! I'm hoping my bf will get Vice 2 for me for my birthday or Christmas.

hopefully! i've also heard rumors haha, but i'll be eyeing sephora.com next week like crazy

I ordered the Shattered Face Case yesterday from UD & it arrived this afternoon! Now time to play! I wish I ordered the Vice 2 but I'm trying to wait until the F&F

I am waiting for a sale for Vice 2. Considering the cost I don't think it will fly off the shelves, and if I miss out it's not like I don't have enough makeup to open up my own store anyway lol.

All of my packages are coming tomorrow but I have a meetup in SF
smile.gif
so I'll stay up on Thursday night to take pics and review the product and roll out the reviews on the Vice 2 & Shattered Face Case! I'm really excited! I'll also be doing a comparison post on the palettes with other UD eyeshadows; which I usually do if they claim that the eye shadows are brand new
wink.gif
I did that on the regular Vice palette on my blog.

Your Vice palette comparison was awesome! I can't wait to see your Vice 2 swatches/comparison.

OK my boyfriend pulled through big time lol. My birthday isn't until next week but he just ordered me 5 of the revolution lipsticks, vice 2, and the black market liner set. He is seriously the best ever. 

Back