Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you think once the second palette is released they'll lower the price of the first?

Nope.

It's too close to the first palette for me to consider buying it.. but if I hadn't bought the first one, I would have bought the new one instead :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Naked 2 sneak peek on Urban Decays facebook.  Just a preview of a portion of the outside, and within 5 minutes there were already over a hundred comments on it!

Ooh! Thanks for posting! Only a few days to go before it's released! I want to definitely check out the new Naked 2.

Im wondering, is it actually going to be RELEASED on the 1st, or just announced officially on the first.  Their facebook says that something new is coming and the big news will arrive via email on the 1st.  It doesnt say anything about something new being released on the first.  So that has me curious...

Also, the caption said "What's cooler than being cool..." I am making an assumption, but maybe that means these neutrals will be cool toned. If that is true, then this may not be the palette for me. Cool toned neutrals look so ashy on me.

New Urban Decay tweet "Get Naked2...When: 12/1/11 - Where: ONLY on urbandecay.com"

Woot!

What time zone does UrbanDecay.com use?

Thanks

They still look like they just rearranged the colors :/

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*IF* it is real the differences are as follows:

1. The original Naked kit came with a dual ended eyeliner (later changed to a single ended brush) and mini primer. New Naked won't have the mini primer but will have a mini gloss and a DUAL-ENDED BRUSH.
  2. Original price was $44 until the liner was changed for the brush at which time the price increased to $48. No idea if there will be a price increase if Naked 2 is legit.
  3. Colors. Naked (left to right): Virgin • Sin • Naked • Sidecar • Buck • Half Baked • Smog • Darkhorse • Toasted • Hustle • Creep • Gunmetal
    Naked 2 (left to right): Foxy • Half Baked • Bootycall • Chopper • Tease • Snakebite • Suspect • Pistol • Verve • YDK • Busted • Blackout

Only Half Baked would make a return in Naked 2.
  4. Casing. Original has a cardboard case, the new one a metal case.

Original NAKED (with dual end pencils) vs NAKED 2

Original exterior cover (in full packaging case) vs NAKED 2 (in full packaging)

i dont even have thier holiday palette yet, mostly because i dont shop at sephora and i havent used every color in the last 2 i bought :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... sensory overload UD. Slow down

I'm not crazy that they're using Instagram to change the color of the images they're posting. It would be nice to see images of the colors as they actually are.

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe IT Cosmetics will have it on their website again, like they did last year. It's a very sturdy box, quite big, bright/shiny silver, came with a big silver bow on it last year, too. It's got 72 eye shadows - I believe that's the correct count - a mix of 12 full sized blushes/bronzers/highlighters/contouring products, a mix of 18 pot lip glosses, the 4 shades of the Bye Bye concealer and the brushes. It's a damn good deal. Best I've ever seen, quite frankly. I've used it more than any other palette I've bought. The eye shadows are very pigmented, as are all the other products. The only thing wrong with it is the crappy brushes, as I mentioned. You should definitely check it out asap if you're interested because last year they completely sold out on the website very early, as I remember. You'll never get that many of their products for $59 anywhere else, that's for sure. It might be even lower in price for the US.

Any idea what it is called (or what it was called last year)? I have been looking on their site, but no luck so far, and I am extremely interested in this palette (AND the UD one, LOL)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not crazy that they're using Instagram to change the color of the images they're posting. It would be nice to see images of the colors as they actually are.

Side note, but I am so damn sick of Instagram in general.

Back