Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.  It makes the swatches less true to their real color and makes it harder to determine if I really want this or not.  Maybe thats not a bad thing though!  Might save me money...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not crazy that they're using Instagram to change the color of the images they're posting. It would be nice to see images of the colors as they actually are.

I will DEF be up tonight purchasing this! I cant wait to get my hands on it. I love my regular naked palette, book of shadows and 15th anniversary palette. I really dont "need" anymore eyeshadows but it wont stop me from purchasing this one lol. 

I will be ready with credit card in hand for this baby! I got the original on launch day June 2010 and couldnt be any happier.  So this is a MUST HAVE in my book.  

anyone have news on when the email should be expected? i WILL stay up all night if necessary, but if they'll send out emails at 8 am, i'd rather get some sleep.. lol! c'mon ladies, don't be greedy with the info. one for all, all for one! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

to the poster who asked about what time zone UD uses: according to the email i got about the F&F sale a few weeks ago, they use PST. it said the F&F sale will launch midnight PST. if that means this is when the email will come out.. i can only hope that i will not sleep thru my alarm :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Katie - no time was specified by UD.  I'll be waiting at 10pm (Arizona time) because thats when eastern hits midnight.  I'm covering all my bases.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Katie - no time was specified by UD.  I'll be waiting at 10pm (Arizona time) because thats when eastern hits midnight.  I'm covering all my bases.

lol me too! i'll probably be too nervous to sleep anyway! stuff like this is so exciting to me. hahaha. not the buying aspect of it, but the.. hunting...

although i mostly lose. i have the fastest verizon connection there is, but other people must just have magic internet or something. gahhh.

I know I shouldn't spend the money on it, but I love my first Naked palette I got about a month ago, and it seems this new one is being marketed as "cool" tones, so I may have to, lol.  I definitely have a more cool toned skin color, so this may be exciting. 

I wonder if they are going to release it exactly at midnight PST (3am for me!) or sometime during the day.  I would love to stay up to 3am to see if I can get it but I dont know if I can will my body to stay up that late!  And if it isnt released right at that time, I'll have stayed awake for nothing.  AND if the server crashes due to high demand, then again, frustrating.  Sooooo many things to consider! 

Hi everyone! I'm new here ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm so excited for the release of the Naked 2 Palette! I can't believe it's being released this soon! I also hope it's released at midnight, so that I don't have to stay up too late...

Does anyone know if it's absolutely necessary to sign up for their e-mailing list in order to purchase the palette? I'e tried to sign up 3 times and the form keeps going blank =

You don't have to be on their emailing list to make a purchase but they will be sending out an email as soon as it is available.  Here is the latest communication from UD about the release.  I'm still gonna check at midnight though.

Via Facebook:

Do yourself a favor and sign up for our newsletter to be the first to receive MAJOR news on 12/1/11. Catch those Zzzs tonight... we've got a feeling you'll be waking up Naked.

You don't have to be on their emailing list to make a purchase but they will be sending out an email as soon as it is available.  Here is the latest communication from UD about the release.  I'm still gonna check at midnight though.

Via Facebook:

Do yourself a favor and sign up for our newsletter to be the first to receive MAJOR news on 12/1/11. Catch those Zzzs tonight... we've got a feeling you'll be waking up Naked.
thanks for the info! I don't know why their site won't let me sign up...grrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The form does go blank after you submit it, but if you look at the top, it should say something like "thanks for signing up" or something like that.  I was confused too at first, thinking it did not go through, until I scrolled back up and it was there.

now I feel like a dumb-dumb...I just received an e-mail from UD giving me a 10% code >_<

I never saw the "thanks for signing up" bit though lol

The form does go blank after you submit it, but if you look at the top, it should say something like "thanks for signing up" or something like that.  I was confused too at first, thinking it did not go through, until I scrolled back up and it was there.  But if you did not get a welcome email, then I guess it did not go through, but check for that message up top when you press the submit button.

Originally Posted by UrbanSweetheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks for the info! I don't know why their site won't let me sign up...grrrrrrrr

Lol, yeah. If you dont scroll up you dont see it.  And the fact that it just goes to a blank form when you hit "submit" does make it confusing.  But glad you got your email!!

Originally Posted by UrbanSweetheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

now I feel like a dumb-dumb...I just received an e-mail from UD giving me a 10% code >_<

I never saw the "thanks for signing up" bit though lol

Via Facebook:

what's that last part supposed to mean?

ugh.. NO.. if they launch it in the morning hours (est) i'll be so pissed off. i'm serious. how the hell am i supposed to buy this palette on my edge-net internet piece of crap iphone 3? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit: lol i sound so jaded and stupid and selfish. hahaha. REALLY THOUGH.

Urban Decays twitter says that it will NOT launch at midnight.  This is their tweet "UDers, you can sleep in tomorrow! Nothing will be launching at midnight..."

Back