Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking at these swatches, I think I prefer the original Naked palette.  There are some real similarities in colors tho.
It's really nice that they included a black this time though. and some of the new shades look absolutely stunning. I don't own the original, so I won't feel guilty at all about buying this one. Okay, maybe a little. But still.

Urban Decays website has changed from saying free shipping on orders of 50 or more to free shipping on orders of 35.  

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urban Decays website has changed from saying free shipping on orders of 50 or more to free shipping on orders of 35.  

Eep! I hope it's coming soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Saw this on their site. Only 5 freakin' thousand? And the link doesn't work when I click on it.

Yeah I saw a lot of people talking about that, but its gone now. They were probably just testing the graphics or something.  But only 5,000!??!  Thats completely unfair.  They say more next week but I dont think thats ok.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this on their site. Only 5 freakin' thousand? And the link doesn't work when I click on it.

It makes no sense to launch with only 5,000.  Their site is probably going to crash as soon as it goes live, and then they will all be gone.  Why not just open it for sale and NOT have a limit on the amount of palettes available for the release?  I dont understand the point of making their customers upset.

I understand wanting to make a popular product, but if they keep this up they will lose their fanbase. Urban Decay is not the be all end all.

being talked about. any publicity is good for them. it's part of being a"edgy".... and it's fucking stupid too.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It makes no sense to launch with only 5,000.  Their site is probably going to crash as soon as it goes live, and then they will all be gone.  Why not just open it for sale and NOT have a limit on the amount of palettes available for the release?  I dont understand the point of making their customers upset.

agreed! Its actually making me not want to support them

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

being talked about. any publicity is good for them. it's part of being a"edgy".... and it's fucking stupid too.

I plan to buy one extra to eBay. It helps offset the cost of the one I am keeping. I occasionally do that to help keep my makeup costs down. I won't be buying dozens if that's what you mean.

Yeah thats not bad, I was actually considering that too, but I dont have the funds to buy the extra one and hope.  But if people buy dozens of them, then that just takes away from everyone else who really wants one for themselves.

I plan to buy one extra to eBay. It helps offset the cost of the one I am keeping. I occasionally do that to help keep my makeup costs down. I won't be buying dozens if that's what you mean.

I may not buy an extra at all. If they really are releasing more next week they may not sell for much more anyway. And with fees it may not be worth it.

only 5,000???? No way....I hope that's a big typo, because if that's the case it's going to sell out within a few minutes! Darn you Urban Decay.....

I've been wanting to buy this so bad and refreshing their website, but I just learned they don't ship to Canada :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We always get shafted *sigh*

Im frantically refreshing, checking my email and stalking the facebook page.  UGH!!!!!

Latest posts

Back