Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's lame of them to do that. They tease people about NAKED2 and basically announced it over the last few days and are NOW saying nothing is launching at midnight? LAME, LAME, LAME!

uberlame. why would they launch it on a weekday, ~sometime~ during the day? people work, especially the ones that can just go ahead and splurge $45-$60 on an eyeshadow palette. 3 days after it's announced. during the beginning of the month. 24 days before christmas. i don't think it would look good at my, or any job for that matter, when you surf your mail, twitter and UD.com all day, anxiously waiting for an email.

if they don't launch it in the early morning when i'm commuting, i might just take my hour of lunch to try to get a palette, so at least nobody can get mad at me for not working. UGH

I think they should also announce that it will not be launching at midnight on their facebook.  So far I have only seen them say that on twitter.  I only recently got twitter, and only because I am now a bzzagent and as well as a member of influenster.  If I wasnt, I would not have a twitter account and would not know that it was not launching at midnight.  They seem to be using their twitter for more "hints" then they are using facebook.  Im not really complaining, I just think it would be more fair to let everyone know, just in case someone doesnt have one of those social networking accounts.

And thankfully, I am off of work this week, so I have the time to stalk the site throughout the day, but definitely understand how it would be frustrating for those who have to work during the day.

Honestly, UD pisses me off with their tactics. I expect this to sell out it under 15 minutes like other items. I hope they had the sense not to jerk everyone around like they have in the past and at least have enough stock on hand for a few hours of availability, but I am not holding my breath.

WOW!  Thanks for posting that.  Definitely helps me make my decision.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lipglossiping just posted beautiful high res photos!

I am really loving a lot of the colors, makes it so hard to save my money!  I like that there seem to be a few more lighter colors in this new palette.  I am really loving snakebite and pistol too though.

I like it better than the first because it has  a few white/creme colors and the first doesn't have enough of those for me to buy it I wear white like everyday at least below my crease! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ugh this is so annoying. i'm honestly pissed off ad UD. such BS!!! i can see it coming already, tomorrow at 7:30 i'll get an email saying it launched, and i'll be on the train, trying to get on the website on my phone, and then i'll be super pissed off cause it doesn't work (of course). ;( STUPID!

Ahh, I planned to stay up till midnight and now I have to guess at what time I have to wake up tomorrow to get it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What are your guesses for wake-up times?

I think I have to get this palette now.  I absolutely love the swatches and it seems different enough to me.  Hopefully there will not be a huge issue with everyone getting their hands on one.  I did not experience the sellout with the first Naked palette so I have no idea what to expect for this one.

Midnight and nothing from UD. You never know what to expect from them, so I decided to stay up. Oh well, time to get to bed. :/

I'm lovin the packaging on the new one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I saw this update on Bentley Blonde's Youtube account. so excited for its release!

Mod edit: Link deleted.

Leesha (aka xsparkage) has fantastic comparisons on her blog. Here's a side-by-side of the color swatches.

NAKED on top, NAKED2 on bottom

Yup I'm jealous. Pretty much all the major Youtube gurus and bloggers got their free NAKED2 palette a while back but had to hold off on sharing it. Meanwhile the rest of us are stuck waiting for it.

Looking at these swatches, I think I prefer the original Naked palette.  There are some real similarities in colors tho.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Leesha (aka xsparkage) has fantastic comparisons on her blog. Here's a side-by-side of the color swatches.

NAKED on top, NAKED2 on bottom

Back