Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old crone, party of 1 here. Once again not a single make up sample. I won't repost pictures, mine is the same as what's already been posted. Its not just the foils and coupons that gets me. Its the underlying message. Apparently, at my advancing age I am a wrinkled old woman with grey hair falling out who is also going blind. ROC "visibly reduce DEEP wrinkles after just 12 weeks", assuming you last that long. To help you out a couple of Centrum Vitamints, old people have bad breath and poor nutrition you know. A coupon for Rogaine, because clearly the hair isn't what it used to be. A set of cards from Clairol so you can figure out what color your hair used to be, if not for those darn greys. L'Oreal also thinks you can't see color as they sent stickers to put on your face to help you figure out what color foundation to buy. Oh, and should you want to hold together the couple of grey strands of hair you might have left, some hair spray. I'll use the shave cream and body butter, but it sure would have been nice to have a sample of actual makeup instead of a coupon for Star Wars inspired eye shadow from Cover Girl.

Here's hoping the sweet young thing box is better.

I saw one more variation:

Loreal Oleo Therapy Shampoo Conditioner

Jergens BB Body

Maybelline Lipstick

Olay Fresh Effect Wet Cloths

foil samples and coupons...

Havn't received mine yet... :unsure:

Terrible box. C1. I am so disappointed. I didn't get serum last season and this box just sucks! I don't use shaving creams nor hair stuff so it leaves small body butter and bunch of useless coupons. Goodbye Walmart box, welcome Target boxes!

I got the old crone box.  I'll use the two actual items it included, but the rest of the stuff is total duds. 

At first I heard something rattling around I though maybe I got something different but it was just the weird cards to look at the colors for the Root Rescue....none of which match my hair even though they have one that does since I use it! 

Weird box all the way around.

I got my C2 box today.  It is just meh.  Here is what I received...

~  Loreal peel and stick color match stickers to find your foundation shade (plus a $1 off coupon for the foundation)

~  Clairol color match cards to find your root touch up shade (plus a $2 off coupon)

~  Coupon for $3 off two Cover Girl eye products

~  Coupon for $5 off women's Rogaine foam

~  Sample pack Centrum vitamints (2 chewables) (plus a $1 off coupon)

~  One-time-use Olay tone perfecting cream for dark spots (plus a $3 off coupon)

~  One-time-use sample of Jennifer Aniston's perfume (plus a $3 off coupon)

~  30-count bag of leopard print cotton swabs

~  1 oz. bottle Pantene hairspray

~  2.25 oz. bottle Pure Silk shave cream

~  1.7 oz. jar nspa coconut body butter

Last edited by a moderator:
My "under 35" box came today...

2.25 oz Pure Silk (I can get a much bigger size at the Dollar Tree) but it will be used

1 oz Pantene hairspray I don't use hairspray often but will add it to my collection haha

.5 oz Dial 7 Day moisturizing lotion My hands get really dry this time of year so I'll use it

.5 oz Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters facial cleanser I got this one before but liked it so I'll use it

8 Goody hair elastics I'm actually not mad at this one because I workout and my ponytail is always sliding around Hope these fix that

1.7 oz nspa Coconut body butter I've used this brand before and love it Smells great

Foil pack of Ken Pave Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner I have thin flat hair so I don't mind trying it

Foil pack of Olay moisturizer (small pack on a card that would come in a magazine)

One time use foil pack of Jennifer Aniston perfume with $3 off coupon that I won't use. I will try the fragrance but don't need any perfume right now

Centrum Vitamints I've already tried these and they're okay. I got a pack a month or so ago from the company.

Coupon for Covergirl advertising the Star Wars stuff I'll pass on that

I've seen better and I've seen worse so for $5 I'm not upset. It may help that I also received my Influenster box today with a Marc Jacobs mascara. lol My opinion of Walmart may have been less if not for the excitement of free Marc Jacobs!

I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday.I am getting the younger box. I will have to change my age back to get the older box. I find I prefer getting the anti aging products. I thought I already changed it but I must have forgotten to.

I am probably in the minority but I like getting samples of things like vitamins, cold medicine, oral care items, or shaving products. I have never tried the vitamints, so I hope those are in my box. 

I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday.I am getting the younger box. I will have to change my age back to get the older box. I find I prefer getting the anti aging products. I thought I already changed it but I must have forgotten to.

I am probably in the minority but I like getting samples of things like vitamins, cold medicine, oral care items, or shaving products. I have never tried the vitamints, so I hope those are in my box. 
If your tracking says T1&2 you should be getting the mints. That's the box I got according to tracking. I like getting those types of samples too. 

I got my C2 box today.  It is just meh.  Here is what I received...

~  Loreal peel and stick color match stickers to find your foundation shade (plus a $1 off coupon for the foundation)

~  Clairol color match cards to find your root touch up shade (plus a $2 off coupon)

~  Coupon for $3 off two Cover Girl eye products

~  Coupon for $5 off women's Rogaine foam

~  Sample pack Centrum vitamints (2 chewables) (plus a $1 off coupon)

~  One-time-use Olay tone perfecting cream for dark spots (plus a $3 off coupon)

~  One-time-use sample of Jennifer Aniston's perfume (plus a $3 off coupon)

~  30-count bag of leopard print cotton swabs

~  1 oz. bottle Pantene hairspray

~  2.25 oz. bottle Pure Silk shave cream

~  1.7 oz. jar nspa coconut body butter
I got the same items in my box too. I don't mind the items but I wish there was some make up items from loreal or cover girl to round out the box and match up with the coupons. Even target boxes had the starwars lipsticks in them, just sending a bunch of product info is cheap.

I got the T1&T2 box today, Walmart boxes have gotten pretty disappointing, but at least I know it will be better than my C box because of the ponytail holders.. Can always use those

My daughter and I got our [SIZE=10.5pt]WM Winter T1&2 boxes and I think they're pretty good for $5.[/SIZE]

• 2.25 oz Pure Silk Shave Cream
  • 1 oz Pantene hairspray 
  • .5 oz Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion
  • .5 oz Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Face Cleanser
  • 8 Goody non-slip hair elastics - I am most excited for these!
  • 1.7 oz nspa Coconut body butter
  • Foil pack of Ken Pave Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 
  • Foil Olay moisturizer Sample with a coupon
  • One time use foil pack of Jennifer Aniston perfume with $3 off coupon 
  • Centrum Vitamints with a coupon
IMG_1791.JPG

Looking at these later boxes, I feel like those of us in the first round missed a packing station of product somehow...I don't mind the vitamins or any other SAMPLE, but only getting the cards is a rip-off. I only want a coupon if it is like the Target ones that are for the whole dept, otherwise, give me a sample if you want my attention, then maybe I will use a coupon to buy it if I like it.

Latest posts

Back