Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the trendsetter box listed above. My lipstick is the pink grapefruit. I think this is a good box. The classic was also good. Thought about adding the classic and getting both, but I really don't need more stuff. If you are thinking about ordering this I would do it soon. The boxes they send out right before a new box are usually the worse ones. Hope it stays this good. I still think another makeup item or a nail polish would be a good addition.

I got my shipping notice today. I am getting WMS C2A
I just received my WMS C2A today.

12884386_10207268625652715_1203280306_n.jpg

It would be nice if it was marked on the box packaging/info card/whatever whether a box was Classic or Trendsetter. I get both and it'd be nice if there was an easy way to tell which from which besides comparing to what everyone else got. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It would be nice if it was marked on the box packaging/info card/whatever whether a box was Classic or Trendsetter. I get both and it'd be nice if there was an easy way to tell which from which besides comparing to what everyone else got. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Match up the shipping number on the label with your shipping email.

I went to visit my in-laws in MS for a week.  While I was there I took along a couple of travel size shampoos and conditioners. I ended up using the Ken Paves foil packet conditioner (it wasn't from the most recent box, but was from a Walmart box). It was great. It made my hair feel silky. 

If you still have this rattling around, you should pull it out and give it a try.  I was surprised I liked it, because it was a product for volume and I have natural body. (I normally use Paul Mitchell Color treated hair/Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.) I still need to try the shampoo because it didn't make it into my toiletry bag for the trip. 

My box shipped today! I was not expecting it to ship this fast. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and just knew it would arrive while out of town. lol But it should be here by Saturday. Yay!

Here is my Trendsetter Box

Schwarkopf Color and Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner 1.7 oz each

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs .75 oz in Medium I need this for my ghost legs

St. Ives Apricot Scrub 1 oz  love this stuff

Vaseline lotion 2 oz

Incoco nail wraps 12 pack YAY love these things 

Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste .9 oz 

Lady Gaga Fame perfume 1.2 ml

Not too shabby. I will use it all!

20160610_132217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My box was also trendsetter and the same as above. No coupons this time. I lowered my age a few boxes back. I am thinking about switching back or getting both. I will use everything but the perfume (which I know we have gotten this same one before) and the nail wraps. Excited to try the shampoo and conditioner. I have never used this brand before.

That is a very usable box. I do think I have gotten that perfume from wal mart box befor and that brand shampoo/conditioner but not that line. I was hoping for a sunscreen mini, but am interested to try the self tanner

I received my classic box today:

Swisspers blotting papers

Jergens natural glow

Tom's rapid relief sensitive toothpaste

Aveeno skin relief lotion

Caress body wash

Degree motion sense deodorant

Foils of loreal smooth intense ultimate straight shampoo pre-conditioner and conditioner

Back