Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my sub. At least 1 full size item should be included in a drug store box. I could just buy this in the store for a few dollars.... Only I wouldn't, so it isn't worth it.

These boxes have really gone downhill. I got no makeup and no full size in either box. Here is my older box: two Olay moisturizer foils, hair color cards with coupon, regain coupon, hair spray, Nspa lotion, ponytail holders, agent body wash and lotion, ken paves foils, Vera wang perfume

I read on MSA a while back that you can now choose trendsetter or classic, they will not be sending it out by age anymore. It will be nice to be able to put in our real age and still get the box of our choice.  I didn't poke around too much because I am already getting the box I would prefer, but I did not see a way to change the my current sub's box. I did see that if I clicked on add a box I could choose by box there. I am sure if you are starting a new sub, you will get to choose as well. 

I got my classic box today. Nothing too thrilling but useful stuff. A lot of it seems like repeats though.

Loreal Total repair shampoo and conditioner

Nivea soft lotion

Neutrogena face cleanser

Aussie hairspray

3D crest white toothpaste foil

Jergens natural glow 3 foils

Ken Paves shampoo conditioner + mask

Loreal revitalift miracle blur foil

I know they have sent some of these before. I added the trendsetter box to my account so hopefully it has some new items.

I just got my Spring 2016 box and WOW!  I was absolutely amazed at all I got for $5!

I heard somewhere that you now have the option to choose either Classic or Trendsetter, but when I logged onto my account I couldn't figure it out.  My account shows I have the "Classic" sub and my daughter's shows she has the "Trendsetter" sub.

I magically lost several years a few months ago on my account due to my disappointment with the boxes I had been receiving, so I think I started getting the Trendsetter boxes after that.  However, my Spring 2016 box included several anti-aging products, along with some full-sized products (more products + less coupons = Yay!!!!)

My account indicates I received the WMS C1A box:

1. 1.45 oz Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste:  Great size - anxious to try this!

2.  Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum Foil:  I think I've gotten this before, but I like it!

3.  Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Correct and Cover foundation card sample:   Foundation card samples are tough, because they don't usually include enough product to cover my whole face

4.  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup card sample:  This seems to have decent range of shades, but I'm not sure if it is enough to cover everyone (?)

5.  2 oz Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Monoi Oil:  Not a huge fan of this product - I prefer the Neutrogena In-Shower Body Lotion (which I think I discovered in a Walmart Beauty Box), but I love Monoi Oil, so I will try it again.  Also - Great size!

6.  1 oz Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30:  Also a great size which I will throw in my beach bag today!

7.  0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:  Will give this a try during the day!

8.  0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream:  Will try this one at bedtime!

9.  1 oz Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser:  I love this stuff - Will save this sample for summer travel

10. 0.08 oz  Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Almond Nude:  LOVE!!!!  The color is perfect, given the current nude lip trend and it is super moisturizing.  I also like the scent -can't quite place it, though.  Plus, the full-sized version is 0.11 oz, so this is an awesome size and at $8.49 for full sized, this pretty much makes up the value of the $5 box

11.  Vera Wang Embrace (Rose Buds and Vanilla) Perfume Sample Vial:  This smells great!  I can't catch the vanilla note, but I get the rose and also something citrusy

12.  Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream foil sample

13.  Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream foil sample

Overall, this is my favorite Walmart Beauty Box! Also, the box itself is super cute.

My daughter's Trendsetter box hasn't shipped yet, but I hope it has a comparable value!

IMG_2487.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Spring 2016 box and WOW! I was absolutely amazed at all I got for $5!

I heard somewhere that you now have the option to choose either Classic or Trendsetter, but when I logged onto my account I couldn't figure it out. My account shows I have the "Classic" sub and my daughter's shows she has the "Trendsetter" sub.

I magically lost several years a few months ago on my account due to my disappointment with the boxes I had been receiving, so I think I started getting the Trendsetter boxes after that. However, my Spring 2016 box included several anti-aging products, along with some full-sized products (more products + less coupons = Yay!!!!)

1. 1.45 oz Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste: Great size - anxious to try this!

2. Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum Foil: I think I've gotten this before, but I like it!

3. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Correct and Cover foundation card sample: Foundation card samples are tough, because they don't usually include enough product to cover my whole face

4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup card sample: This seems to have decent range of shades, but I'm not sure if it is enough to cover everyone (?)

5. 2 oz Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Monoi Oil: Not a huge fan of this product - I prefer the Neutrogena In-Shower Body Lotion (which I think I discovered in a Walmart Beauty Box), but I love Monoi Oil, so I will try it again. Also - Great size!

6. 1 oz Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30: Also a great size which I will throw in my beach bag today!

7. 0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30: Will give this a try during the day!

8. 0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream: Will try this one at bedtime!

9. 1 oz Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: I love this stuff - Will save this sample for summer travel

10. 0.08 oz Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Almond Nude: LOVE!!!! The color is perfect, given the current nude lip trend and it is super moisturizing. I also like the scent -can't quite place it, though. Plus, the full-sized version is 0.11 oz, so this is an awesome size and at $8.49 for full sized, this pretty much makes up the value of the $5 box

11. Vera Wang Embrace (Rose Buds and Vanilla) Perfume Sample Vial: This smells great! I can't catch the vanilla note, but I get the rose and also something citrusy

12. Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream foil sample

13. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream foil sample

Overall, this is my favorite Walmart Beauty Box! Also, the box itself is super cute.

My daughter's Trendsetter box hasn't shipped yet, but I hope it has a comparable value!
If you look on the right side of the screen it says add subscription or something and you can choose which one you want. I don't think you can just pick for a subscription you already have. I added the trendsetter to my Classic a few weeks ago. I'm so glad I did. The trendsetter box is great. The neutrogena color stick smells like peaches to me and I like that the nude color has a slight toastier color than many other nudes.

My email says I'm getting WMS C1B.  It has supposedly shipped but the link and the tracking number don't actually work.  Hoping for something decent. 

I just got my Spring 2016 box and WOW! I was absolutely amazed at all I got for $5!

I heard somewhere that you now have the option to choose either Classic or Trendsetter, but when I logged onto my account I couldn't figure it out. My account shows I have the "Classic" sub and my daughter's shows she has the "Trendsetter" sub.

I magically lost several years a few months ago on my account due to my disappointment with the boxes I had been receiving, so I think I started getting the Trendsetter boxes after that. However, my Spring 2016 box included several anti-aging products, along with some full-sized products (more products + less coupons = Yay!!!!)

1. 1.45 oz Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste: Great size - anxious to try this!

2. Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum Foil: I think I've gotten this before, but I like it!

3. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Correct and Cover foundation card sample: Foundation card samples are tough, because they don't usually include enough product to cover my whole face

4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup card sample: This seems to have decent range of shades, but I'm not sure if it is enough to cover everyone (?)

5. 2 oz Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Monoi Oil: Not a huge fan of this product - I prefer the Neutrogena In-Shower Body Lotion (which I think I discovered in a Walmart Beauty Box), but I love Monoi Oil, so I will try it again. Also - Great size!

6. 1 oz Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30: Also a great size which I will throw in my beach bag today!

7. 0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30: Will give this a try during the day!

8. 0.5 oz Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream: Will try this one at bedtime!

9. 1 oz Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: I love this stuff - Will save this sample for summer travel

10. 0.08 oz Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Almond Nude: LOVE!!!! The color is perfect, given the current nude lip trend and it is super moisturizing. I also like the scent -can't quite place it, though. Plus, the full-sized version is 0.11 oz, so this is an awesome size and at $8.49 for full sized, this pretty much makes up the value of the $5 box

11. Vera Wang Embrace (Rose Buds and Vanilla) Perfume Sample Vial: This smells great! I can't catch the vanilla note, but I get the rose and also something citrusy

12. Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream foil sample

13. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream foil sample

I just got this one too. I'm really happy with the variety. All things I'll definitely use

I received one of my boxes today...I am subscribed to both classic and trendsetter...I am guessing this is the classic since the mailing label said C1...I received most of the same items as Tamara76 above, but I'm sad I didn't receive the Neutrogena lip crayon! THE BEST item in the box..and yet I see photos on Instagram that someone received 2! Ugh! Yes, the box is still worth the $5 to me, with the toothpaste and Cetaphil, but really...?

I received one of my boxes today...I am subscribed to both classic and trendsetter...I am guessing this is the classic since the mailing label said C1...I received most of the same items as Tamara76 above, but I'm sad I didn't receive the Neutrogena lip crayon! THE BEST item in the box..and yet I see photos on Instagram that someone received 2! Ugh! Yes, the box is still worth the $5 to me, with the toothpaste and Cetaphil, but really...?
Aww so sad you didn't get your lip crayon!  Maybe the girl on Insta will share....   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seriously, though, I'd email them and see if they can send you a replacement item - can't hurt to ask.

I was charged on the 17th and they still haven't shipped. grr So much for not charging you till they ship lol

Update: Got shipping notice today 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the box contents I posted about are from a winter box because I got a third shipping notice today and it says trendsetter. The previous two emails were for classic and c1a or something. So I think the first box I got was a winter classic (it was a plain white box) and the second was the spring classic (it has a sunflower on it). So if you order even really close to the next season they may send you the box from the previous season first.

My Trendsetter Box came today (T1):

I am too lazy to take a pic because my body hates me today lol My ankle is swollen for no reason and I jammed my finger Tuesday night. I never realized how useful my index finger was until I couldn't bend it. 

Anywho, on to the box:

Colgate Optic White Express White 1.45 oz

Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer Fair to Med 2 oz Glad I got Fair cause the darker one turns my pasty legs orange

Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser 1 oz I've been wanting to try this so YAY

John Frieda brilliant brunette visibly brighter subtle lightening shampoo 2 oz Good thing I'm a brunette lol 

Neutrogena Color stick in Pink Grapefruit LOVE this color

Curel Itch Defense Body Wash 1 oz 

Vera Wang Embrace perfume I sprayed this on my arm and I LOVE it

CeraVe Healing Ointment My 34 year old eyeballs can't read the size but maybe it will heal my cracked skin on my hands

The rest are sample cards and coupons:

Burts Bees BB cream foil pack in Light/Medium I've been wanting to try this and I would prob need L/M so that works plus $2 off coupon

Neutrogena Acne Correct & Cover Moisturizer Foil pack samples in both shades and $1 coupon

L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil Foil Pack like you would see in a magazine

Find your perfect match from L'Oreal (lil things that stick to your face to find you foundation shade) plus $1 coupon

OK I changed my mind and added a pic lol 

20160324_151022.jpg

Ok...so funny story..remember my whine the other day because the Neutrogena colorstick was missing from my classic box? Today I received my trendsetter box, of which the contents were the same as the photo above, EXCEPT my Neutrogena coor stick was in the Almond Nude shade instead of the Pink Grapefruit! Yay! So I still ended up the the nude shade...btw, after contacting Walmart about the missing lipstick in my classic box they sent me a Caress bodywash and a foil Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Latest posts

Back