What is a good eyeliner that will stay on my waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I'm new to this web site and love it already. I'm a make-up junkie. I've used a lot of different brands of eyeliner on the water line and the one that has stayed for me was Revlons Wet/Dry liner.:wink:

i love my revlon eye pencil. my eyes dont water but i have heard tht if ur eyes water while applying kohl putting a q-tip gently at the duct area helps.. have u ever tried applying the kajal on the upper lid bottom line resting on the eye?? the eyes look really bright...

I use MAC Technakohls on my water line with alot of success. Then again, I don't mind reapplying just to my waterline every three hours or so. However, one of my closest friendes swears by Christian Dior's waterproof pencil in Trinidad Black and she insists that it will last for 8 hours.

i that but it doesnt really come out that bold on me for some reason

Does your friend have a watery waterline?

I've had decent luck with Almay Intense I-Color. I do have to touch up once during the day, but that's because the color fades rather than smears. I can't recommend other Almay eyeliners for non-smearing, though. I have heard good things about Clinique eyeliners, and that is my next brand to try. I'd recommend sticking with a pencil, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. Gel and liquid liners aren't formulated for the waterline, despite apparent success some people have with them. A little vanity today is not worth your eye health for the future.

Ditto on the Styli Style 24/7 liner (Mac's eyeliners did not stay on for me).

MAC fluidlines in blacktrack. Use a brush to apply.. I have used all types of pencils waterproof, cheap expensive. I will try the urban decay its 15.00.

On QVC they had SMASHBOX gel liner called JET SET LINER and the lady said that it was waterproof and safe on the waterline.

I totally LOVE lining my waterline, but I have very moist eyes, so after an hour or so, my eyeliner smudges or disappears or runs to the inner corner of my eye, leaving a big clumpy eye-booger that is ABSOLUTELY disgusting!

I have yet to find a product that irritates my eyes.

A friend recommended that I try Jane Cream eyeliner on my waterline, and it stays better than most other ones, but I usually end up with it clumping up inside/under my eyelid which is VERY irritating.

So does anyone have any ideas? I prefer the automatic eyeliners that you dont have to sharpen, because most regular pencils dont even show up on my waterline.

Anything you could suggest would be GREAT.

Also, I'm looking for eyeliner in black, but Im also looking for a white one to do a few looks ive seen in tutorials. But mostly just black eyeliner.

Ideas?

ha! I totally thought I was the only one with this problem as well! I will try blotting it first now, though, and see if that works!

I always hear good things about Revlon Colorstay waterproof eyeliner. You might want to check your Longs for buy one get one sale cuz my Longs is having a sale this week.

Well, if you want to go the cheap route you can use Maybelline's Expert Eyes Pencil Liners but in order to get your liner to last use a lighter to soften it. It lasts all day. I use it this way.

i've never heard of Longs. is it a drug store? im up in northwest washinton state. i dont think we have one

Back