What is a good eyeliner that will stay on my waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just line the waterline with a lancome eye pencil and set it with a black shadow...it stays on for a good 8 hours for me :]

Styli-Style Line & Seal are cheap and simply INCREDIBLE. They are waterproof, smudge proof and fustration proof. Heading for summer over here and I'm wearing this in Bronze on the lower eyeline 2-3 times per week ...not only gorgeous, but it does not budge AT ALL all day long.

PS for aussies, Priceline has them at 50% off until end of month, ie $10AU each.

I'd have to say:

UD 24/7 Glide-on Pencils

CHANEL waterproof eyeliners

Revlon Color Stay

Styli-Style 24/hour pencils

L'Oreal gel eyeliner (THIS stays on forever!)

Honestly ive found one eyeliner that worked on my waterline and that was a no name brand crayon eyeliner which ive never found again.

For me, the eyeliner i have for this purpose is a black eyeshadow that i bought for 12c off ebay (it was in a set of 80 eyeshadows that i bought for like $10 lol). Its actually not bad, and somehow stays on most of the day.

this isn't an eyeliner, but I've heard that this works for a lot of people (not me tho, nothing stays on the bottom lash line, not even eyeshadow with UDPP) but a lot of ppl swear by lining with regular pencil/khol liner, then setting it with a matte eyeshadow (whichever color liner you're wearing that day) on the waterline. It sounds a little risky so if you really care about cosmetic safety etc. don't do it, but if not, give it a try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have and love my Smashbox Jet Set Liner. It has the most wonderful brush as well and it has the perfect bend to the brush to make it a snap to line the inner rim.

I used all of mine up and I got the HIP Liner and used it, since it was in a pot as well it stayed all day and my eye was not irritated. Not sure if it can be used on the inner rim but I did.

I don't think I've seen Merle Norman's automatic eye pencils mentioned yet. They are -- so far-- my favorite pencils of all I've ever tried. I also like the Revlon Colorstay, but not as much as the Merle Norman.

I am lemming the Smashbox Jet Set liner! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A friend from another board uses Jane Mineral Eyeliner Gel and swears by it on her waterline.... hope this helps!

Back