What is a good eyeliner that will stay on my waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for the tip with the black eyeshadow, i've never heard this before. I will try it!

Hi I use Stila Kajal eyeliner in Onyx. It has incredible pigmentation and staying power. Very smooth and soft too.

The only product that works for my waterline is Loreal HiP's cream eyeliner. I dip my eyeliner pencil into the cream, dab it on a paper towel to remove any clumps, wipe my waterline with a CLEAN finger to remove any wetness, and then draw the line on. I put my eyeliner on at 7:20 AM, work all day until 3 pm, hit the gym, come home around 5/6 pm and I still have the product on my waterline. It does fade slightly throughout the day, but it doesn't wash away like all the other products I've used (I have really watery eyes).

(Note: I've never tried MAC's liners so I can't compare it to those).

THANK YOU!!! I had heard about these Urban Decay liners but forgot which ones to get. I am going to order them today! Also I agree with you about the Lancome Bi-facil it is the BEST remover I have tried. Their eyeliner is pretty good too, but in the waterline it doesn't last as long!

I just tried the Wet N Wild creme eyeliner. Suprisingly it lasted ALL day and it's a $3 eyeliner. I was not expecting it to last, I just tried it bc I needed a cheap black liner. I was impressed.

if you can get hold of Inglot's fluid liner! its perfect.

i use it everyday.. and they stay. to remove it i use a bit of baby oil. they are quite hard to remove. but its perfect for waterlines and for all day use.

chromaline!!! by mac is the best its a gel/cream and its waterproof!! fabulous!!! but its a pro color... still the best!! and comes in a ton of different shades...

I have tried most of the ones mentioned and none of the stay on my waterline. I just have to reapply throughout the day...

Yeah, I've been faced with this same dilemma.

MAC Eye Kohl is a great one for the waterline.

And recently, L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner has wowed me. Although Fluidline is timeless for upper lashlines, HIP totally kicks Fluidline's butt when it comes to the waterline.

http://theglosspost.files.wordpress....029960384.jpeg

yhst-29523360387793_2059_1029960384.jpeg

I have had excellent results with the latest Stila smudgeproof liner pencils. So expensive for a small amount and you MUST keep that cap on tight otherwise it dries out and is totally useless. But amazing results on the waterline. The fallout/bleeding through the day is absolutely minimal (but still slightly there, especially at the outter edges of the eye, not so much through the bottom lashes).I've found I can keep the color a bit darker, last longer, by liner top and bottom waterlines. And obviously, like the smudge pots, this Stila smudgeproof pencil is great for lining lids, doesn't budge if put directly on the lid (sans color) or directly over lid primer. Hope you try it an dhope it's what you're looking for!

Urban Decay 24/7 used to be my favorite too, but those really are nothing compared to Prestige Total Intensity in Deepest Black. It's only $6! In fact, I wore Urban Decay on my waterline today and I just laughed at the staying power compared to Prestige.

Just as a WARNING girls, the Prestige eyeliner will smudge and smear on your contacts and NEVER COME OFF! I ruined a brand new pair and actually couldn't even drive home from work since they smeared so badly that I couldn't see.

But it did stay all day.

I wonder why I never had this problem, I wear contacts too. But from personal experience, I never recommend that contact wearers line the waterline with MAC's Fluidline, cannot speak for other gel liners, as it is the only gel liner I have used on the waterline, but I use strictly pencil liner on the inner rims now.

I have the MAC eyeliner and its works great for me.

I've tried other brands and MAC is the best fit for me, It stays on all day.

i was reading your answer about eyeliner for the waterline WHICH i have a problem with it staying on. i was wondering if you could tell me where to buy the stuff you mentioned in your responds. the liner and the remover? going shopping today and would like to buy it. i also heard black eyeshadow works what do you think of that? have you ever tried it?

thanks

april

Back