Yummy Starbucks Drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely go to Starbucks, I'm trying not to really drink coffee anymore, but I usually get a Carmel Machiatto, or when they have it- the Pumpkin Spice, mmm. Usually I'm cheap and just use the flavored creamers at home lol.

Hey, that reminds me, I have a $5 GC from my mom for Starbucks

Iced Mocha,

Iced Latte

Hot Mocha

Hot Latte

Shaken Iced Tea limonade, green, with and without sugar (only 120 Calories!!!)

Iced CAfe con leche

I have to say im not to crazy about the frapuccino drinks.

OMG, I'm addicted to Starbucks. I go there at least once a week for a treat. My favorites are the Caramel Frappucinos, Mocha Frappucinos and the Green Tea Frappucinos. Anything frozen. The Pomegranite ones are really good too. I just make sure I order them Light with no whipped cream. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My daily: nonfat toffee nut latte

Occasionals: nonfat caramel macchiato, nonfat white chocolate mocha

And for a cold drink: nonfat iced cafe mocha

Oooh, I'm the queen of iced coffee beverages! They are all within a 3-minute drive from work. I prefer Panera Bread Company's I.C. drinks - just the right blend of coffee, cream, sugar, and ice, with no icky icy chunks in the bottom. I.C. Caramel is my favorite, but I also love the I.C. Mocha and the I.C. Spice and the I.C. Honeydew Green Tea. I also like Dairy Queen's Moolatte, especially Mint Mocha, Hazelnut, and of course Caramel. However, I do enjoy Starbuck's from time to time, especially when trying to watch calories because they're the only ones with Light varieties. Caramel & Vanilla Frappuccinos are pretty good even in Light. And during the holidays I must stop by for a Peppermint Mocha Frapp!

I used to be addicted to the Starbuck's in the bottles until someone gave me a recipe to make them at home - just as good and really cheap!

In my new town, there is a Starbucks practically at every corner and they are drive thrus AND some are 24 hoursl. Crazy! Anyways, here is what I like.

Caramel Apple Cider

White Mocha

Vanilla Late

Caramel Frap

Eggnog Latte

Yum! Can you share the recipe with us?? Thanks!

Love their Hot Chia - nonfat, no whip..... (I prefer drinking tea over coffee)

I'm not a big fan of flavored coffees, but I do love Starbucks for their deep rich fresh brewed they have. So for under two bucks I order a large plain cup of coffee with some non fat milk and a couple Splendas mixed in and I'm just as happy as if I would have spent $2.00 more for a latte and it tastes just as good to me (plus not as fattening. I'm a BBW trying to keep my figure from expanding anymore then it is)

In the summer I do the same thing instead of ordering the more expensive drinks, I just get a plain iced coffee and I'm a happy camper. (I'm easily pleased......)

For a winter treat when I have a little extra $ and I feel like a splurge I like the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Gingerbread Lattes on occasion, and in the summer the Passion Tea....

I think I'll go brew a cup of Red Zinger right now....

Aww, we don't have starbucks here...I'm sad. Just recently (months ago) that the 1st Starbucks opened in São Paulo. But anyways, when i went to USA in 2005 i loved the mocha frappuccino

For so long, the closest Starbucks was 30 miles away. But, we just got one here in town that's going to open any day now!! Now I know what to try out when it does! Thank God I have $20 in gift cards.... lol

Back