Yummy Starbucks Drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to not mind starbucks, then i moved to washington state. theyre everywhere, theyres like 4 near my apt. (as in a fe blocks away).

they also over charge you for coffee drinks.

whats even more strange, is that ive applied to several of them to work, cause they pay very very well, and even part time people get full health benefits and everything.

they treat theyre employes very very well (unlike target).

Here's the recipe; please don't report me to Starbuck's because I didn't invent it, I'm just passing it along, LOL!

Fake Frappuccino:

Brew double-strength coffee using ½ cup grounds and 2 cups water; add ½ cup sugar or sweetener and allow to melt. Stir in 2 cups of half-and-half. Chill well and enjoy the buzz! (Makes 32 oz.)

Green tea Frapp!! Best ever! I also love the tangerine slushy.....and the gingerbread latte during the holidays.

Starbucks isn't too common around where I live, I think I've only seen 2 of them, and that's in the next biggest city over. I guess that's why I've never tried it!

Omg! Joe got me a double chocolate chip frappuccino yesterday..

It was so frikkin' good!!

lol! :laughing:

For hot days I like Green Tea Lemonade- sweetened, light on the ice

For the cold days I order a White Chocolate mocha w/ whip cream

I used to love Frap's...but since I've worked for a Starbucks one summer making over a thousand of those things, I've seen and sampled enough...lol, so NO more for me!

FYI, a small frappuchino is over 500 calories. That's a meal right there :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can try and reduce some calories by getting a light frap with no whip cream

Starbucks can only be found in Paris and in its suburd, and they keep opening new ones, there's even one in the Louvre ! lol

my best friend and i usually take a tea and a cheesecake (yum !). i also love my vanilla frapuccino.

my brother usually takes a donut and a raspberry frapuccino.

I wanna try out Pumpkin Spice Latte & Caramel Apple Cider, but those two aren't available in Japan yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorites are:

Caramel Macchiato

Matcha(Green tea;)) Frappucino

Chai Latte.

Back