Yummy Starbucks Drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once in a while I get the carmel Machiotto YUMMY> bUT i ALSO LOVE THE sUGAR FREE cINNAMON LATTE, YUMMY

I love Caramel Frappuchinos! Especially with cream on top... that reminds me, I need to get a Starbucks card.

what exactly is a "machiotto"? i always see it on the menu but have no idea what it is.

When I went to art school...starbucks was all I ever had. (miss those days!)

My faves are:

Mocha Coconut Frap *discontinued* (not to be confused with that crappy mocha coconut banana thing they used to/still have).

Green Tea Frap

Peppermint hot chocolate *seasonal*

Caramel Macchiato hot and cold! During holiday time, eggnog latte or gingerbread latte! yum!

That is so funny because I am the same way! That's the only thing I drink at Starbucks.

DId you guys get in on the one of a kind starbucks tshirt promotion last month? OMG it was so hard to get. I guess only 10,000 were given away and each one is unique. I got one but I'm looking for another one on ebay with my fave caramel macchiato on it or when I'm feeling cheap just the house coffee with whipped cream and a shot of carmel! I LOVE STARBUCKS. They are too cute and if anything is one of a kind ...I want it : ) Plus it's a Mychael knight design.

I saw it on mystarbuckstshirt.com and on the starbucksgossip.typepad.com site. Too cool!

That's one of my favorite I forgot to mention. I would like to know how to make the exact flavour at home.

I so envy you Marisol! I'm reading this thread now (it's mighdnight here) and craving for the drip!! but my nearest one isn't open for 24hrs :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mocha anything and Caramel Frapps. I don't go to Starbucks much anymore though. I like Tim Horton's better. Plus, Starbucks is getting ridiculously expensive.

Back