• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kukalu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you find your nail polish mount?
I have a few 90 polish mounts that I got from Head 2 Toe Beauty and I know Transdesign and amazon sell them too.  Shipping is always expensive because they are heavy. The places that give you "free shipping" just raise their price of the displays to cover the cost so it usually ends up being about the same.

Back to the topic at hand. Hub rolled his eyes at me when I started squeeeing quite loudly about this sale. Occasionally I remind him that he is married to a big mouthed, polish hoarding, overgrown child.
w00t.gif

OMG! I'm so excited! Never tried Zoya before! I can't wait to order! Why does there have to be so many choices!

This deal posted to facebook today with the same code. I just placed an order - shipping is $10. The website is very slow right now.

went ahead and placed my order to get it out of the way. i picked storm, luna (because it's my cats name :3), and marley as my 3. then i added vespa because i've been pining after the pixie dust ones and i figured i should just add it in now. i've spent far too much this week to do the $25 for free shipping. after my bloom 60% off order, using my gap xmas gift card and spending extra, and this i'm DONE spending money now!

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I set an alarm for that day to remind me. I hope we don't crash the site.
LOL I hear ya! I was just thinking, imagine all the polish lovers who will be on that site at 12:01 am :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am so there! I just alerted my polish junkie friends, this is a great deal!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to to order something but their website is really overwhelming!
The good news for me is that I already own half their website so that narrows this down
laughing.gif

It took a lot of patience because the site was running slow and glitching and blah blah blah due to all of us shoppers, but I got my order through!

Zoya Nail Polish | Aurora $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Blaze $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Maisie (Fleck Effect Top Coat) $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Katherine $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Color Spoon | Kotori $0.5 1 $0.50
  Zoya Nail Polish | Ivanka $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Color Spoon | Crystal $0.5 1 $0.50
  Zoya Nail Polish | Faye $8 1 $8.00
  Discount $-24 1 $-24.00
  ZOYA FALL 2012 Color Chart $0 1 $0.00
Shipping $0.00
Total $25.00

I ordered the two color spoons to bring it to the free shipping instead of ordering another polish. I am feeling so much "Yay!" right now. When I first put items in my cart, it showed a free Polish Remover. I am not sure what I changed that took it away, but I didn't care.

I really want to to order something but their website is really overwhelming!
Do you mean too much to choose from? I am one of the crazies who, before ordering, actually looked at every shade and then looked up online swatches of anything that caught my interest. So, if you let us ladies know what you like in a polish, we could probably help narrow it down for you. My recommendations off the top of my head, prefaced again with the fact that I'm obsessive/compulsive:

Purple, glittery, holographic: Aurora (I ordered it; been lemming since I first laid eyes on it)

Neutral and creamy: Farrah (I own it, gives me mannequin hands, in a good way; also a great base for nail art)

Bold and beautiful, blue: Song (I own it, shockinly gorgeous)

Color shifting: Daul, Faye, or Adina (I have Daul and I ordered Faye; I didn't order Adina because I have Color Club's Port-folio)

Teal-ish, but calm and creamy: Wednesday (brighter than Bevin), or Bevin (dustier than Wednesday); I have them both, but you don't need both

Stunning and flashy: Zuza (I can't stop staring when I wear this, and it was the shade that convinced my grandma to wear a polish that wasn't traditional after 60 years of only red or pink, because it was so pretty)

Subtle, but not run-of-the-mill: Skylar (I bought it; Scooby384 has fab swatches of it on here somewhere)

Cheerful and feminine: Perrie (I didn't order it because I already have Essie Play Date; again, see Scooby's swatches in the Nail Polish You're Wearing Right Now thread)

I'm getting Logan, Godiva, Storm, Rica, Opal, and the Ridge Filler basecoat! All for $26! Can't wait..I'm still loving dark and flashy nails lol... Hopefully, this will hold me over til April(my bday) and I plan on making a huge order to spoil myself!

Yes too many choices is what I meant!  Me being the Type A I am sat down and went down and clicked on each collection.  I came up with:

Kissy, Izzy, Lolly, Areej, Gilda, Happi, Ali, Barbie, Katy, Whitney, Paloma.  I guess you can say I mostly like pinks!  I am looking for a nice neutral or cream color to go under some big pink glitter polish.  I will probably take another run though adter looking at your list and come up with my "final" order!  I think I will take the plunge and do the $25 too!  Thanks for the tips about the spoons!

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you mean too much to choose from? I am one of the crazies who, before ordering, actually looked at every shade and then looked up online swatches of anything that caught my interest. So, if you let us ladies know what you like in a polish, we could probably help narrow it down for you. My recommendations off the top of my head, prefaced again with the fact that I'm obsessive/compulsive:

Purple, glittery, holographic: Aurora (I ordered it; been lemming since I first laid eyes on it)

Neutral and creamy: Farrah (I own it, gives me mannequin hands, in a good way; also a great base for nail art)

Bold and beautiful, blue: Song (I own it, shockinly gorgeous)

Color shifting: Daul, Faye, or Adina (I have Daul and I ordered Faye; I didn't order Adina because I have Color Club's Port-folio)

Teal-ish, but calm and creamy: Wednesday (brighter than Bevin), or Bevin (dustier than Wednesday); I have them both, but you don't need both

Stunning and flashy: Zuza (I can't stop staring when I wear this, and it was the shade that convinced my grandma to wear a polish that wasn't traditional after 60 years of only red or pink, because it was so pretty)

Subtle, but not run-of-the-mill: Skylar (I bought it; Scooby384 has fab swatches of it on here somewhere)

Cheerful and feminine: Perrie (I didn't order it because I already have Essie Play Date; again, see Scooby's swatches in the Nail Polish You're Wearing Right Now thread)

Skylar (Scooby's nail pix made this one a no-brainer), Jules, and Kara.  I bought just 3 <pats self on back for such restraint>

And I just put Evvie on my nails.  

Yes too many choices is what I meant!  Me being the Type A I am sat down and went down and clicked on each collection.  I came up with:

Kissy, Izzy, Lolly, Areej, Gilda, Happi, Ali, Barbie, Katy, Whitney, Paloma.  I guess you can say I mostly like pinks!  I am looking for a nice neutral or cream color to go under some big pink glitter polish.  I will probably take another run though adter looking at your list and come up with my "final" order!  I think I will take the plunge and do the $25 too!  Thanks for the tips about the spoons!
If you love pinks I highly recommend Lola and Erika - they are absolutely gorgeous! As for neutrals I'm really fond of the entire Zoya Feel collection

I'm going to link to some swatches, none of them are my own though.

Zoya Erika - 

This is a pretty accurate picture of this polish in 2 coats, also looks incredible with 1 coat (more on the sheer side and more of a milky white, still stunning!)

Zoya Lola - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3QwOQ9KkdW8/S9cEVkJNQHI/AAAAAAAAGaU/XppW5d8B8Lc/s1600/lola2.jpg

I can't even put into words how much I love this color - definitely leaning more on the side of 'neon' but has a beautiful blue-violet duochrome shimmer to it!

Zoya Feel Collection -

http://www.scrangie.com/2011/11/zoya-feel-collection-winter-2011.html

Love love love every single one of these colors!

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went with Paz, Jules, and FeiFei this time around :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
FeiFei is perfection. I got that it and Daul during the last bogo promo and they shift depending on the lighting.

Thanks for the tips!  I went back to the website and did a search for pinks only and found more to love!  I think Lola and Erika were 2 of my contenders!

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you love pinks I highly recommend Lola and Erika - they are absolutely gorgeous! As for neutrals I'm really fond of the entire Zoya Feel collection

I'm going to link to some swatches, none of them are my own though.

Zoya Erika - 

This is a pretty accurate picture of this polish in 2 coats, also looks incredible with 1 coat (more on the sheer side and more of a milky white, still stunning!)

Zoya Lola - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3QwOQ9KkdW8/S9cEVkJNQHI/AAAAAAAAGaU/XppW5d8B8Lc/s1600/lola2.jpg
I can't even put into words how much I love this color - definitely leaning more on the side of 'neon' but has a beautiful blue-violet duochrome shimmer to it!

Zoya Feel Collection -
http://www.scrangie.com/2011/11/zoya-feel-collection-winter-2011.html
Love love love every single one of these colors!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FeiFei is perfection. I got that it and Daul during the last bogo promo and they shift depending on the lighting.
Daul is also pretty high on my list! I've been meaning to pick up FeiFei since the Diva collection came out but found it was always sold out at my local Ulta - can't wait for it to get here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Is the code active now?  Or are people just posting what they are going to get?  TIA!
The code seems to be working now - I'm not entirely sure if it was meant to start early, but Zoya posted the 'offer' on their FB page yesterday and it is the same deal/code that is supposed to start on Monday:

Back