• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just lost on the site for an eternity!

I picked up Ki, Petra, Godiva (from the Pixie Dust collection) 2 Lisa's (I had to:)) and Sarah.

So fun!

Got storm, maisie, and opal!

Just those three - why wouldn't you just order 3 and pay the shipping...that's $3.33/ea, cheaper than adding three more polishes and padding to $25 for free shipping, no? If you want six polishes just check out twice? 

But if you do want 6 polishes in one order, don't forget to add the gift box for free!

This will be my first time with zoya polish. I got storm, faye, and feifei.

I got Bevin, Marley, and Kristen. Wish Neely was allowed, that color is gorgeous.

I just bought a 90 polish rack a few days a go also. I will have to buy another pretty soon.

Edited to add that I just figured out I have 91 polishes. Does not include top, base, or fillers.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  I may have a problem.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh they do this every year but last year it was 2. Definitely getting some....I just bought a 90 polish wall mount thingy but I probably already have too many to fill it lol. This will justify a second rack...right? 

My credit card is never going to forgive me. I think it is now in fetal position in a dark area of my purse.
icon_lol.gif

I got..  Tanzy, Jem,Aurora, Zuza, Paloma, Frida, and the polish rejuvinator, all for $32.  Paloma and Frida will be my first Jelly type polishes. So excited to get them!

My credit card is never going to forgive me. I think it is now in fetal position in a dark area of my purse. :icon_lol: I got..  Tanzy, Jem,Aurora, Zuza, Paloma, Frida, and the polish rejuvinator, all for $32.  Paloma and Frida will be my first Jelly type polishes. So excited to get them!  
Frida is great! I like to layer Charla underneath or a nice chunky glitter from Essence that has blue, green, and black hexagons.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Edited to add that I just figured out I have 91 polishes. Does not include top, base, or fillers.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  I may have a problem.
It feels like just yesterday that I was there. I thought when I hit the big milestone of 100, I'd be able to slow down.

That was about 3 months ago. Now I'm at 154, with my Bloom and Zoya orders that haven't come in yet (146 otherwise).

I just placed my orders..ziv, storm, and skylar on my 1st order and jules, penney, and meiko for my 2nd order. So excited. Just tried zoya thanks to my secret santa and i also have a 90 bottle nail polish rack that i've had since August that is only half filled!

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It feels like just yesterday that I was there. I thought when I hit the big milestone of 100, I'd be able to slow down.

That was about 3 months ago. Now I'm at 154, with my Bloom and Zoya orders that haven't come in yet (146 otherwise).
I wish I felt like slowing down. If anything I am getting worse. I tell my husband I could have much worse issues then nail polish hoarding.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I had to order books for this semester so that stopped me from buying any zoya
frown.gif

but I go back to the site all the time and Im pretty sure tomorrow ill cave in and buy more than i should
smileno.gif

LOL same. I just had to buy $36 of random junk at Target because booo moving. I'm not getting an ipsy bag this month so I could probably justify getting it, but I have so many bottles of polish I've bought that I haven't even had the opportunity to swatch much less wear yet... (Things a polish hoarder should probably never say btw lol)

Holy cow. It took me all day to narrow it down to 3 (I HAD to restrain myself, boo) but I ended up with Phoebe, Frida, and Tru. I'm super excited about Phoebe, it looks so so pretty! Has anyone else tried it?

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to order books for this semester so that stopped me from buying any zoya
frown.gif

but I go back to the site all the time and Im pretty sure tomorrow ill cave in and buy more than i should
smileno.gif
Would $10 be a reasonable amount? Maybe you could just get the three.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would $10 be a reasonable amount? Maybe you could just get the three.
It is reasonable but i am flat out broke and I still have to order some more books, but I think I am just going to go ahead and order some. I mean this is a great deal!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy cow. It took me all day to narrow it down to 3 (I HAD to restrain myself, boo) but I ended up with Phoebe, Frida, and Tru. I'm super excited about Phoebe, it looks so so pretty! Has anyone else tried it?
I just looked at some pictures of it. Nice matte dark blue. I added it to my wish list.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Good job with the restraint! I had none... lol

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have and love Phoebe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Keep in mind that because it is a matte polish, the formulation is different and is more prone to chipping. Also application is a little more tricky as it starts to dry quicker. I usually get a day or two of wear without chipping but Phoebe also looks incredible with a glossy top coat (the blue shimmers look lovely!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my shipping notice!  I got Ali, Reece, and Happi...and also GeiGei, Blu, and an Anchor Base Coat to get free shipping (I wanted these anyway).  Can't wait 'til they get here! 
biggrin.gif

Back