• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you know if items in your order are backordered?
I chose Storm and Godiva, which showed up on my checkout cart as being in high demand and that my shipment might be delayed. So I'm expecting the delay. Zoya's been great about deliveries and stuff, I've never had issues with them before. Only a little sad I have to wait. Plus, my brother's gf gave me some OPI polish sets for Christmas and I'm realizing that one of the blacks is glittery and might be similar to Storm..crap, I'll just swatch and compare when it finally arrives! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How fast do they usually ship orders out? I'm still waiting on my order to ship.
During their promos like this one, their shipping takes a bit longer than usual since they have a much larger amount of orders to prepare. Also, if you had any polishes in your order that had the "high demand" next to it, then you might have to wait a little. Mine hasn't shipped yet either, for this reason.

Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered on the 6th and they shipped on the 7th!  And they got here today!  Love them all, especially Gei Gei (although it says Gie Gie on the bottom...weird).

Reece, Happi, Ali, Gei Gei, and Blu (and an Anchor Base Coat)
Awesome choices!  I'm jelly, mine won't ship until they start sending out the Pixie's since I "had" to try one of those out too.

Hey everyone if an item is "in high demand" can you still use the promo code? 

I have Blu in my bag but when I put the code in it will not deduct the amount.

Does anyone?

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone if an item is "in high demand" can you still use the promo code? 

I have Blu in my bag but when I put the code in it will not deduct the amount.

Does anyone?
* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors

* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors
I ordered a total of six polishes so I could get a new collection polish. So it can be done that way, but you probably get the most bang for your buck choosing only three for the promo..but I couldn't resist!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered a total of six polishes so I could get a new collection polish. So it can be done that way, but you probably get the most bang for your buck choosing only three for the promo..but I couldn't resist!
Yeah, I think they meant that for 3 free polishes thing, which is probably why it's not working for skylola. After you add three colours from their collections, it's anything to get up to that $25: treatments, Remove+, PixieDust or Lovely colours included. I think Qtica products too.

Skylola: If you buy more products, it should work, as long as you add three polishes not from their excluded collections. XD

Thank you everyone for the help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone seen Blu at an Ulta? Or are these colors not out yet in stores?

So decided to chose other colors I went for Ali, Robyn, & Paloma but when I put in the code it says $0.00 but when I am about to place my order it jumps to $30.00 something 

Did this happen to anyone else?

I saw on the Zoya Facebook page that a lot of people were having issues getting the code to work, but they are working on it. You might check Facebook for more info. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered on the 6th and they got in today. I think my polish obsession is happy for a little while. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ( I have a problem)

Edited to add color names

Top picture left to right- Juicy, Song, Sarah, Trixie, Suvi, Hope, and Adina

Bottom picture left to right- Tanzy, Paloma, Aurora, Frida, Jem, and Zuza

I ordered on the 6th and still have not shipped yet. I hope I beat the crowd. I tried to order earlier in the day before the majority of people started ordering on the 7th but so hard to pick colors!

So weird, I just checked my account and they list my order date as the 7th. But they have the correct time...I know I ordered the 6th.

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered on the 6th and still have not shipped yet. I hope I beat the crowd. I tried to order earlier in the day before the majority of people started ordering on the 7th but so hard to pick colors!
I saw something somewhere that said if you did not get an email, you can look at your account on Zoya. It might have updated shipping information. One of your items might have been in high demand. I agree, color picking is really hard! That is why I ended up with so many. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw something somewhere that said if you did not get an email, you can look at your account on Zoya. It might have updated shipping information. One of your items might have been in high demand. I agree, color picking is really hard! That is why I ended up with so many. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I checked my account earlier and it's in limbo, since two colors I picked were in high demand. You got a bunch of great colors!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked my account earlier and it's in limbo, since two colors I picked were in high demand. You got a bunch of great colors!
One of my orders has yet to ship, although I don't remember them saying any of my colors were in high demand. :/ I shall be patient, as I don't need them all right away anyway

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw something somewhere that said if you did not get an email, you can look at your account on Zoya. It might have updated shipping information. One of your items might have been in high demand. I agree, color picking is really hard! That is why I ended up with so many.
What colors did you order? Yours look so pretty. Specifically what is the bottom purple on the right side (second bottle) with kind of a rose goldish tint in your pics?

I am ok with the slow ship time for now, because before my cousin and friends were all convinced it would take 3 weeks to receive since nail polish has to be sent ground and we were all skeptical of a place we never ordered before. Might be singing a different tune in a week or so though. lol.

I ended up making an order, but I only let myself get 6!

I got:

NYX

Aurora

Zuza

Mimi

FeiFei

Daul

If you can't tell, I love sparkle, shimmer, and colors like purple, blue, and green. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hooray!

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What colors did you order? Yours look so pretty. Specifically what is the bottom purple on the right side (second bottle) with kind of a rose goldish tint in your pics?

I am ok with the slow ship time for now, because before my cousin and friends were all convinced it would take 3 weeks to receive since nail polish has to be sent ground and we were all skeptical of a place we never ordered before. Might be singing a different tune in a week or so though. lol.
Top picture left to right- Juicy, Song, Sarah, Trixie, Suvi, Hope, and Adina

Bottom picture left to right- Tanzy, Paloma, Aurora, Frida, Jem, and Zuza

Jem is a deep purple I love it.

I have no money, but I broke down anyway and spent the 10 dollars!

I picked out Cynthia, Malia, and Sooki!

I cannot wait 'til they come. Anyone else already have these colors?

My order still hasn't shipped. Maybe I should have just went ahead and ordered Storm. Sigh...None of my polish choices showed up as high demand when I ordered. Oh well...about the time I forget I ordered, they will show up and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back