• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So sad. I realized I added Zoya Cynthia to my basket when I had meant Zoya Natty (I had both windows open). The order is unshipped, but they said they couldn't edit the order. I'd either have to cancel (thus losing the discount) or keep it.

...if anyone ever wants to swap, do let me know!
OMG I bought both of them. 

hawaii excluded again
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did end up ordering some colors but sill me cant even remember which ones I picked besides charla.
smile.gif
I guess I will suprise myself haha hope to get it soon!
I just got Charla in today (the Zoya sale slipped in juuuust before my Makeout2013!) And Charla is beautiful! It's like like they killed a mermaid at a disco and shoved it all into a nail polish!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got Charla in today (the Zoya sale slipped in juuuust before my Makeout2013!) And Charla is beautiful! It's like like they killed a mermaid at a disco and shoved it all into a nail polish!

LOL...love this ^^^

Too lazy to go back, find, and quote, but to all the ladies who recommended Daul. I love it. Thank you.

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL that description so totally made my day! I have Charla, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good promotion in getting new customers too. My cousin, friend and I never used Zoya before and this was a great way for us to try it and potentially get addicted.
That's how I got hooked, When they did a  3 free with shipping two or three years ago... now i have about 30, sigh.

That is the best description ever!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got a shipping notice!
I finally got mine a few minutes ago too. Next week I will know what everyone is raving about. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Potentially? Lol, I'm betting you will be addicted! I love Zoya polishes..apparently thousands of us do, by their overwhelming amount of orders!
shhhhhhhhh.......heh. Good thing Ulta is not near my house and I can't figure out which beauty supply places near me have Zoya, so I will not be randomly tempted when running errands at Target or Sephora.

Got my package today. The packaging was damaged (ripped and taped back together down the middle) and had stamps that said "received in damaged condition." I do not know if this means it was damaged before it even got to the post office when being sent or when my local post office received it. The box inside was a little bent out of shape but the polishes were fine, which is what matters. Now I have to figure out which color to use first.

I ordered on the 7th and never got a shipping notice :/ maybe it's because I have storm as one of the three? Hmm !!! Charla is really pretty ! I wished I ordered it.. I got natty Avery and storm. Keeping my finger crossed for them to come soon! Can't wait to see what everyone ordered :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got the order in last week, and finally had the chance to try one of them on!

Zoya Hermina -- super vintage colour, I think. I could hardly find any swatches online. It has an id # of 131. I was looking for something I have nothing similar to, and I think I succeeded... maybe

Back