• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mimi, Logan, and Charla

I am a bit irritated with Zoya right now...mine STILL hasn't shipped, but they haven't sent me any notice or apology or anything! I realize they got a ton of orders, and I'm fine with that, but I'd at least like some acknowledgement that they realize this is an unusual amount of time. 

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a bit irritated with Zoya right now...mine STILL hasn't shipped, but they haven't sent me any notice or apology or anything! I realize they got a ton of orders, and I'm fine with that, but I'd at least like some acknowledgement that they realize this is an unusual amount of time. 
They have been making updates about it regularly on their Facebook (including one last night), for what its worth.

They have, but not necessarily to you personally? I'm not sure how much more of an acknowledgement you want than this:

Quote: We just wanted to remind everyone that due to the high volume of orders received for the Color Your World promotion (ZOYA2013) it could take close to 4 weeks for everyone's orders to ship out. We know you're anxious to get your products and are working to get everything out as quickly as possible - we don't want you to worry, everyone will get their orders! Please also note that our Customer Service team is not aware as to when an order will ship out, they are only able to tell what stage of processing the order is in and whether or not it has shipped. Don't forget that this information is also available in your online account under "My Un-Shipped Orders" and "My Shipped Orders".

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have been making updates about it regularly on their Facebook (including one last night), for what its worth.
I guess that is a little better, but still, not all their customers use facebook or follow them on there. (I think I actually 'like' them, but I've probably hidden them from my feed.) I think it'd be nice to send out an email, even if it was just a standard one that was the same for everybody. That's just courteous business. =)

Im just used to the wait. I've been ordering during the free promotions for a few years and it always takes awhile with all the orders they get.

I guess that is a little better, but still, not all their customers use facebook or follow them on there. (I think I actually 'like' them, but I've probably hidden them from my feed.) I think it'd be nice to send out an email, even if it was just a standard one that was the same for everybody. That's just courteous business. =)
Then they have to parse through the people whose orders they did ship already and separate it from people whose they haven't shipped yet. Sending out 150,000 emails (which I'm guess is at least how many orders they have left) is a lag on the system and time-consuming and better spent actually shipping nail polish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't get me wrong, I love Zoya! I just know that with other companies, like Birchbox and Amazon, I normally get some sort of notice when it's going to be a really long time before shipment. If it wasn't for MuT, I would have no idea what was going on. 

You can also log into your account on Zoya and look at unshipped orders and it will tell you where they are.  If they have shipped they move from unshipped to shipped!  Hope that helps!

Don't get me wrong, I love Zoya! I just know that with other companies, like Birchbox and Amazon, I normally get some sort of notice when it's going to be a really long time before shipment. If it wasn't for MuT, I would have no idea what was going on. 

I just got an update email from Zoya addressing the delays. Seeing as I placed my order January 5th..I'm hoping to get it beginning of February. It was too good a deal to pass and Zoya's never done me wrong before lol.

The email mentions that the promo info said it could take four weeks. Nice to get an update though!

Woo! I know that there's no way that my post had anything to do with the email alert, but it's still funny that they happened on the same day. XD

I can't wait for my polish to come, delay or no. It really was too good a deal to pass up! Zoya is probably my favorite nail polish brand. 

I just got mine today!!! I got Storm (I love it- it's so pretty and holo sparkling!), Robyn (I've had my eye on it for awhile) and Ziv (I really like finally having the gold counterpart to Trixie).  

Back