• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me too!  ordered on 1/5 or 1/6 none of the polishes I ordered are in high demand and still no shipping.  Guess I will have to use that VIB coupon burning a hole in my pocket till they show up!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My order still hasn't shipped. Maybe I should have just went ahead and ordered Storm. Sigh...None of my polish choices showed up as high demand when I ordered. Oh well...about the time I forget I ordered, they will show up and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Guess I can eat my words!  Got my shipping notification today!  yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My order still hasn't shipped. Maybe I should have just went ahead and ordered Storm. Sigh...None of my polish choices showed up as high demand when I ordered. Oh well...about the time I forget I ordered, they will show up and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Zoya Nail Polish | Aurora$81$8.00
 Zoya Nail Polish | Blaze$81$8.00
 Zoya Nail Polish | Maisie (Fleck Effect Top Coat)$81$8.00
 Zoya Nail Polish | Katherine$81$8.00
 Zoya Color Spoon | Kotori$0.51$0.50
 Zoya Nail Polish | Ivanka$81$8.00
 Zoya Color Spoon | Crystal$0.51$0.50
 Zoya Nail Polish | Faye$81$8.00
 Discount$-241$-24.00
 ZOYA FALL 2012 Color Chart$01$0.00
Shipping$0.00
Total$25.00
My order, listed above, arrived today!

Aurora, Katherine, Blaze Faye, Ivanka, Maisie

for people interested in nail polish racks- you can make your own with just some foam board and hot glue- its easy and surprisingly strong. youtube has tons of walkthroughs. and you can customize it however you want!

Still cannot get my order to go through, discounts showed up yesterday but it would not let me order or talk to the "live help" Now it appears the promo is over? I thought it was the whole month? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So totally bummed..... Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Villaness /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still cannot get my order to go through, discounts showed up yesterday but it would not let me order or talk to the "live help"

Now it appears the promo is over? I thought it was the whole month?
frown.gif
So totally bummed.....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Yeah it ended the 13th, it was only a week long promo.

Got my polishes today.  One of my 3 leaked  I opened the envelope and smelled polish.  Opened the box and there is polish all over and it stuck in there.  I think the lid was screwed on too tight.  

I did end up ordering some colors but sill me cant even remember which ones I picked besides charla. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I will suprise myself haha hope to get it soon!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my polishes today.  One of my 3 leaked  I opened the envelope and smelled polish.  Opened the box and there is polish all over and it stuck in there.  I think the lid was screwed on too tight.  
oh no, that sucks! Were you able to salvage it? Was there still enough left in the bottle to be usable?

Just received shipping notification. Ordered Sunday night (Sunday or Monday depending on your time zone). Took my current polish off my fingers, moisturized them and letting them rest as I'm sure I will be using a lot of polish the next few weeks after I receive the shipment.

On Zoya's Facebook page, they released a comment this morning about the delays. Apparently, they had 3 MILLION bottles ordered and some backordered, early releases from the newer collections and whatnot. Wow, Zoya made a killing with this week long promo! Still wish I had a shipping confirmation, but I can wait a little longer lol.

That is a lot of nail polish. Last I saw they were expecting 500k orders. Guess there were a few more than that. lol

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is a lot of nail polish. Last I saw they were expecting 500k orders. Guess there were a few more than that. lol
I'm guessing they had ~600-800k orders: 3 bottles x 500k = 1.5 million bottles.  Lots of us ordered 3-4 more bottles to get the free shipping. Still good for Zoya!!!

Good promotion in getting new customers too. My cousin, friend and I never used Zoya before and this was a great way for us to try it and potentially get addicted.

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good promotion in getting new customers too. My cousin, friend and I never used Zoya before and this was a great way for us to try it and potentially get addicted.
Potentially? Lol, I'm betting you will be addicted! I love Zoya polishes..apparently thousands of us do, by their overwhelming amount of orders!

I am new to Zoya. I have painted my nails a few times since getting my new polishes and I am impressed with the staying power. I have used no base or top coat and there are no chips when I take it off a few days later. I always get a few chips within 24 hours of putting polish on.

I just live chatted with them and asked about the order that I placed on 1/7. She said my package is packaged, but it could still be the end of this week or beginning of next when it gets sent out. Boo...I'm so impatient. 

So sad. I realized I added Zoya Cynthia to my basket when I had meant Zoya Natty (I had both windows open). The order is unshipped, but they said they couldn't edit the order. I'd either have to cancel (thus losing the discount) or keep it.

...if anyone ever wants to swap, do let me know!

Latest posts

Back