• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have so many bottles of polish I've bought that I haven't even had the opportunity to swatch much less wear yet... (Things a polish hoarder should probably never say btw lol)
Same :x I reallyyyy want Storm though so I'm probably going to cave. I don't have to buy a single textbook this semester, the money I saved because of that is burning a hole in my pocket lol

Sigh...I really should stop reading some of these threads. I just ordered FeiFei, Erika, & Maisie. I'm going to be somewhat disciplined and stop at 3. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my shipping notice!  I got Ali, Reece, and Happi...and also GeiGei, Blu, and an Anchor Base Coat to get free shipping (I wanted these anyway).  Can't wait 'til they get here! 
biggrin.gif
That's fast! When did you order?

I'm not expecting to get my order any time soon since my order said Storm was high in demand and then I added Vespa as an extra and it's a pre-order and high demand. Sigh...must be patient....

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have and love Phoebe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Keep in mind that because it is a matte polish, the formulation is different and is more prone to chipping. Also application is a little more tricky as it starts to dry quicker. I usually get a day or two of wear without chipping but Phoebe also looks incredible with a glossy top coat (the blue shimmers look lovely!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is a good point, I had phoebe but traded it on here, because I couldn't do with the quick chipping. I like to remind people that mattes are not a good example of zoya's quality.

Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same :x I reallyyyy want Storm though so I'm probably going to cave. I don't have to buy a single textbook this semester, the money I saved because of that is burning a hole in my pocket lol
haha I did cave. A friend and I are going to buy together, I'm getting 2 and her 1. ;_; Also... started out with Mimi and Aurora and ended up with... Hermina and Areetha? WHAT? LOL #cantchoose

I gave in. I ordered Penny, Song and Rory. Swatches courtesy of Scrangie.

Penny - I love shiny oranges!

Song - Bright dark blue with sparkles

Rory - I have surprisingly few pinks and am trying to expand my horizons.

I "limited" myself to 6.  Buying two spoons is genius, but I kind of wanted a Pixie Dust polish (I'm curious!) so I went w/that instead.

Me: Aurora, Katherine, Frieda, Neely, Julie, and London.

I could have easily gotten six more but this will do for now.  I want to replace Reagan from last year's summer collection. It, along with Zuza, died in a tragic drop of death after I ordered.  I won't replace Zuza though - it really looked awful on me IMO.  

But, Zoya is good about having other promotions, so I'll be patient.  Trying to limit drastically any makeup purchases unless it's a super duper sale or needed and so far so good.  I'll prob get something for my b-day next month though...

-L

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha I did cave. A friend and I are going to buy together, I'm getting 2 and her 1. ;_; Also... started out with Mimi and Aurora and ended up with... Hermina and Areetha? WHAT? LOL #cantchoose
That's a good idea to split haha but I want all 3 or more. If I could I'd totally be getting everything haha I love nail polish too much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm going to end up getting Storm, FeiFei, and Rea but I haven't placed the order yet.

I ordered Crystal, Lisa, and Ivanka. I had the cart unreasonably loaded up and then managed to limit myself ("Remember, Amy - only 3 are free!"). And I have so many Zoya polishes already, I had to keep going back to my nail polish box to make sure I wasn't accidentally choosing something I already owned!

I'm trying to decide what to buy. Do you guys think the Power Trio is a good deal?  Do the Fast Drops Polish Drying Accelerator work?  I heard some complaints that the polish is still dentable hours later and bubbling may be an issue.  Also how does the Qtica Half Time Polish Drying Accelerator compare with the Fast Drops Polish Drying Accelerator?  Or should I just get the 3 free polish and stop spending money?  Nah, that's not fun!!!
icon_twisted.gif

I have tried to order twice now and i can't get my order to go through? i get all the way to the check out, put my cc in then i can't get submit to work? anyone else have this problem?

I have tried to order twice now and i can't get my order to go through? i get all the way to the check out, put my cc in then i can't get submit to work? anyone else have this problem?
Try a different browser

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's fast! When did you order?
I ordered on the 6th and they shipped on the 7th!  And they got here today!  Love them all, especially Gei Gei (although it says Gie Gie on the bottom...weird).

Reece, Happi, Ali, Gei Gei, and Blu (and an Anchor Base Coat)

Such pretty colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> love it! I so wanted to order some of these, but since my cards have no money I have to ask the bf and he said no cuz I already have "too many and don't need more" -.-' I only have like 65 -.-' 

Two of mine are backordered, so I'll be living vicariously through you ladies for now! Can't wait to see what everyone gets and hope I'm not waiting forever!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two of mine are backordered, so I'll be living vicariously through you ladies for now! Can't wait to see what everyone gets and hope I'm not waiting forever!
how do you know if items in your order are backordered?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's why I didn't order Storm...I'm too impatient!

I ordered on the 6th and I wont have them until Monday. I can't wait! I need to get my polish rack hung up on the wall soon.

Back