e.l.f. Beauty Bundle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was just checking out the e.l.f. website when I came across this. They are now offering a subscription like program that ships every 8 weeks.  There are a couple different payment options:

$19.99 + s&h for 1 bundle,

$59.97  + s&h for 3 bundles,

$119.94  + s&h for 6 bundles.

Has anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

I just saw this. I'm curious about how many items they will put in a "bundle." Also, it seems pretty expensive considering that it's ELF.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw this. I'm curious about how many items they will put in a "bundle." Also, it seems pretty expensive considering that it's ELF.
That's what I thought. Looking at the sample ones below the sign up thing it looks like there are quite a few items. I'm going to try it once, since I love E.L.F, but I probably won't keep it long term.

I signed up for it, excited to see what I'll get. If I love it I'll wait and get at least 2 sent out. I doubt I'll keep the ELF sub past 2 bundles though, I prefer a mix of brands long term.

I signed up. It is a bit expensive for e.l.f. (and you have to pay shipping and handling), but I don't have much makeup from them, so hopefully I'll get some interesting stuff. I do wish the bundle previews weren't in shadow. It does look like quite a bit of stuff, though.

Edited to add: I think the e-mail just totally spoiler-ed me!! I got my receipt e-mail and in there is a picture of the bundle, so I assume that's the one I'm getting. It looks good, but I'm a little bummed it is a total spoiler! I did want a better picture, so I guess I got what I asked for. LoL. I counted the items, so here's a slight spoiler:

there are fourteen items in the bundle picture, including a palette.

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up. It is a bit expensive for e.l.f. (and you have to pay shipping and handling), but I don't have much makeup from them, so hopefully I'll get some interesting stuff. I do wish the bundle previews weren't in shadow. It does look like quite a bit of stuff, though.

Edited to add: I think the e-mail just totally spoiler-ed me!! I got my receipt e-mail and in there is a picture of the bundle, so I assume that's the one I'm getting. It looks good, but I'm a little bummed it is a total spoiler! I did want a better picture, so I guess I got what I asked for. LoL. I counted the items, so here's a slight spoiler:

Would you mind posting the picture? I'm really curious!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you guys post pics when you get them, since I'm still a bit torn as to whether I really want it or not.

I signed up. It is a bit expensive for e.l.f. (and you have to pay shipping and handling), but I don't have much makeup from them, so hopefully I'll get some interesting stuff. I do wish the bundle previews weren't in shadow. It does look like quite a bit of stuff, though. Edited to add: I think the e-mail just totally spoiler-ed me!! I got my receipt e-mail and in there is a picture of the bundle, so I assume that's the one I'm getting. It looks good, but I'm a little bummed it is a total spoiler! I did want a better picture, so I guess I got what I asked for. LoL. I counted the items, so here's a slight spoiler:
How much was the shipping and did they tell you when your order would ship?

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I read on someone's blog that shipping is $6.95
Yes, that's correct. If I remember right, the website said it'd ship within the next two weeks, but then the e-mail made it seem like it will ship whenever it processes and is ready to go. I'll update you guys if it ships before two weeks from now. Here's the image of the bundle that was in my e-mail (fyi, it was a tiny, tiny image that I blew up a little so you can see it better):

It looks good, but I don't know if it's worth $27. (Well, $20 plus shipping.) I am interested in trying everything, though.

Since this sub ships every 8 weeks, just divide the $27 by 2 to get a monthly average of $13.50 (shipping included). Now that's the way I justified it for myself and I'm very happy to be an enabler.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since this sub ships every 8 weeks, just divide the $27 by 2 to get a monthly average of $13.50 (shipping included). Now that's the way I justified it for myself and I'm very happy to be an enabler.

LoL! You guys here really are enablers. I like your way of thinking.
icon_wink.gif

Honestly, I'd rather just take the money and buy what I want with it.

I think this would be a fun subscription when I was a teenager, but right now I have SO MUCH makeup that I don't really want to add random items to my collection to have to use up.

I bet they send out a pretty good box though!

I subscribed, I haven't tried much elf makeup cause I was worried about the quality since the price is so low. I will probably only do it for a few months to see how their brand is.

I have so much ELF it's borderline ridiculous. For the price the quality is much better than I expected. Whatever I don't use can be passed along.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, I'd rather just take the money and buy what I want with it.

I think this would be a fun subscription when I was a teenager, but right now I have SO MUCH makeup that I don't really want to add random items to my collection to have to use up.

I bet they send out a pretty good box though!
Agreed! It's not for me but I'm considering buying a bundle as a birthday gift to my cousin - she's 14 and just starting to get interested in makeup. I gave her a few things from my collection (all unopened, I think I have a hoarding problem!) the other week, but if she's anything like me she'll definitely be looking to build up her collection haha.

Based on your spoiler I added everything into a cart and got a value of $32.95 using a coupon code for $14 off. I think its still a good value. 

Originally Posted by BoxesWithBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Based on your spoiler I added everything into a cart and got a value of $32.95 using a coupon code for $14 off. I think its still a good value. 
That's pretty good! I don't really have much e.l.f. stuff, so at least it'll be nice to try something new.

Got this in email, I just c&p I checked tracking and the weight says 3 pounds!

Hi Kristine Walker,

Your next Beauty Bundle has been sent! We are so excited to share with you our newest collection and hope you love it as much as we do.

xoxo,
eyeslipsface.com

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got this in email, I just c&p I checked tracking and the weight says 3 pounds!

Hi Kristine Walker,

Your next Beauty Bundle has been sent! We are so excited to share with you our newest collection and hope you love it as much as we do.

xoxo,

eyeslipsface.com
Did they show you a picture?

Back