e.l.f. Beauty Bundle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has finally moved! I hope yours does soon, too.

Now I'm going to look like a crazy person when they get my complaint e-mail and the person that reads it looks and sees that it's on its way now, but that's ok. LoL

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine has finally moved! I hope yours does soon, too.

Now I'm going to look like a crazy person when they get my complaint e-mail and the person that reads it looks and sees that it's on its way now, but that's ok. LoL
Mine did too! It's in NJ and I should get it Tuesday. Still, i'd rather not get a shipping notice right away than be excited to expect it early and it not arrive.

Mine should get here Tuesday as well. I've ordered tons from ELF over the last couple of years, I love the products but the shipping is always slow. I'm hooked on any neutral eye palettes, the $1 eye primer is a must for me, the lipsticks and glosses are great too. If you get something you don't care for don't bother swapping (products costs less than postage in most cases) but save them for stocking gifts, for birthday extras and things like that.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I finally got my bundle yesterday, there are more products than I thought, so I'm pretty happy.

Only got phone pics to share for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How's the quality? I've never bought ELF before, but I should get my bundle Tuesday. Thanks for posting pics!

Okay, I finally got my bundle yesterday, there are more products than I thought, so I'm pretty happy.

Only got phone pics to share for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got mine, and I got the exact same items as you did. I'm actually surprised at the quality. Everything looks very nice. The packaging feels really sturdy, especially for the items that are compacts and have mirrors. I did try out the

baked eyeshadow set
just on my hand, and the colors are relatively light, but with a good brush I think it'd look good. I like that everything came in a little reusable bag, too.

I've never used elf... how is it?
I love ELF! I've had more hits than misses, great value. They have codes all the time though, I'd rather pick my own stuff than take the chance on a sub.

Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sure is a lot. Do they do a profile? You know, so they will know what colors to send?
No profile. Everything is relatively neutral. There are lots of pinks with outlandish names, but when I tried them on, they were much more subtle than the names suggest. Nothing in the box is really bright and loud. There are no foundation/concealer items, so they don't have to match skintones. I can see that some of the blush/bronzer products might not work for some women of color, though.

I've never really tried e.l.f. that much before this, but I like everything that I got. It's not the most amazing quality, but it's pretty good, especially for the price. I like it way more than similarly priced products from other companies.

I love ELF! I've had more hits than misses, great value. They have codes all the time though, I'd rather pick my own stuff than take the chance on a sub.
Thanks! I think I automatically dismissed the brand because they are so inexpensive but thats really silly of me. I recently picked up some wet and wild lipstick (again had dismissed them previously) and really loved it! In fact I ended up purchasing all the colors that I liked and use them regularly.

No profile. Everything is relatively neutral. There are lots of pinks with outlandish names, but when I tried them on, they were much more subtle than the names suggest. Nothing in the box is really bright and loud. There are no foundation/concealer items, so they don't have to match skintones. I can see that some of the blush/bronzer products might not work for some women of color, though. I've never really tried e.l.f. that much before this, but I like everything that I got. It's not the most amazing quality, but it's pretty good, especially for the price. I like it way more than similarly priced products from other companies.
I was exploring their website and after clicking beauty bundle program there is a link for manage my beauty bundle there's only a few questions, but skin tone is one of them.

Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was exploring their website and after clicking beauty bundle program there is a link for manage my beauty bundle there's only a few questions, but skin tone is one of them.
Oh, that's good! When I signed up there wasn't any sort of questionnaire or anything. I guess I should go fill that out!

I got mine today and got all the same items you did in all the same colours. Considering I'm in Canada and had to pay crazy shipping fees, I'm pretty happy with what I got!

When you look at your order in your elf account does everyones say intro beauty bundle and in the same order like a 2nd product it says birthday bundle? I was wondering if were getting something extra because its their birthday month.

Originally Posted by XJ Sarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you look at your order in your elf account does everyones say intro beauty bundle and in the same order like a 2nd product it says birthday bundle? I was wondering if were getting something extra because its their birthday month.
Mine said birthday Bundle too and its not my birthday so I think thats what everyone got.

I signed up for the beauty bundle last week, got the tracking and it has been "initiated" since Friday and the estimated delivery date was today. I emailed them about it and they said that it must have "gotten lost" in transit.  I don't think it's lost at all, I think they just didn't sent it.  So frustrating. 
madd.gif

Back