e.l.f. Beauty Bundle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. I don't think it was sent...It should have been here yesterday.  Especially because it was sent FedEx Home delivery and not Smart Post. Don't making me pay for shipping when you don't ship or are playing around with when it actually goes out.

They did the same thing to a few of us who ordered it a few weeks ago. They sent tracking info e-mails and then the info took forever to update. I e-mailed them when the estimate delivery date passed and I had no box, and it happened that my box starting moving the same day I e-mailed, so I never got an answer to why it happened.

Well, today I got a new tracking number and it's at "initiated" again. I don't understand why tracking numbers are sent when it hasn't even shipped yet. Hopefully I actually get it this time.

I opened mine last night and I am very happy with it. Every single thing in the box is stuff I will use and the colors of the makeup are perfect for my style. I also like that they give you makeup remover wipes that's a great idea. All the stuff is very impressive quality for the price I will continue to get this box it is my favorite box I have gotten so far!

unfortunately, tracking numbers are generated as soon as they buy the postage. it's like when i sell something on ebay...i buy postage through ebay from usps and, as soon as i buy it, the customer gets an email saying the package shipped. uhhh, no, actually, i printed the label. i try to actually drop the item off the next day at the post office, but apparently elf doesn't share my sense of customer service! in my case, the tracking number was generated on 7/19......and the package didn't actually ship until 7/24. they're lucky that 1) they didn't guarantee me a delivery date and 2) that i didn't get fed up yesterday instead of today--i was about to cancel my order! 

i'm feeling burnt out with subs and delivery drama. detox is in order.

When mine didn't show up the day it was suppose to, they tried to tell me it was lost. Yeah ok. It obviously was never sent, but they "sent" it again and now it's actually going somewhere.

Originally Posted by elha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

unfortunately, tracking numbers are generated as soon as they buy the postage. it's like when i sell something on ebay...i buy postage through ebay from usps and, as soon as i buy it, the customer gets an email saying the package shipped. uhhh, no, actually, i printed the label. i try to actually drop the item off the next day at the post office, but apparently elf doesn't share my sense of customer service! in my case, the tracking number was generated on 7/19......and the package didn't actually ship until 7/24. they're lucky that 1) they didn't guarantee me a delivery date and 2) that i didn't get fed up yesterday instead of today--i was about to cancel my order! 

i'm feeling burnt out with subs and delivery drama. detox is in order.
Haha yah I need detox too. This is how I feel about Jewelmint. I love their stuff but Im so tired of calling them...

I unsubbed. I was pretty unhappy with the quality of the baked palette. Even wet, there's hardly any color payoff. I think for my money, I'd rather stick with Starlooks. This might be a great sub if you're just starting to collect, but I've got a big enough collection now that I think I can be choosier than my greedy self wants to be:)

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I unsubbed. I was pretty unhappy with the quality of the baked palette. Even wet, there's hardly any color payoff. I think for my money, I'd rather stick with Starlooks. This might be a great sub if you're just starting to collect, but I've got a big enough collection now that I think I can be choosier than my greedy self wants to be:)
And for what it's worth, I have had several ELF palettes (including 2 different 100 palettes) and they all sucked. Even if you DO decide you want a cheapo palette, Coastal Scents and BH Cosmetics are far better quality and sometimes a better price with sales. 

I like some ELF products a lot, but the shadows leave a lot to be desired, IMO.

I think their eyeshadows are their worst product. I've heard nothing but terrible things about that baked palette.

Yeah, I had a really hard time getting the baked eyeshadows to show up. I had to apply way, way more than I would normally need to get any real color to show up.

I like everything else in the box, though. Well, the lipgloss is a little too sticky for me, but I do like the color.

I finally received my box. I really like it. It is well worth it for $20.00. I think they really think about what they put together.  A good selection.  I am keeping the subscription.

i won this box on their facebook page for their big giveaways for their birthday last month. Just got it on Saturday and pretty much feel the same way. Glad I got to try it out for free, but wouldn't recommend it unless you don't have many E.L.F products and want to try them out or are just starting to wear makeup. I think the Whip, the wipes, and the brushes are the things I'm must excited about. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the shadows didn't really show up much at all when i swatched, but I will try them using a primer. The quality of the compacts was nice though- i love the big giant mirrors! 

Got the Fall ELF Bundle today! No pics because my dumb self can never get them from my phone to here. Good variety of items in very wearable colors. I hope someone else can post spoiler  pictures.

I don't know how to hide spoiler text
confused.gif

Back