e.l.f. Beauty Bundle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Corrective Concealer Palette $3
Forgot to add one item, sorry! Hope I remembered the right price, too lazy to look it up again

So I thought that I had solved the mystery of the next bundle and even the third one. On their facebook page, at the top, you are able to see the Birthday bundle (our first one), then there are 2 more pictures that follow it. I thought that they looked like the shadow like pictures which they had on their home page under the sign up portion.... If you've already received this, can you confirm if I was correct of just totally off my rocker? Thanks!

Hope you guys like my video:)

0.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I thought that I had solved the mystery of the next bundle and even the third one. On their facebook page, at the top, you are able to see the Birthday bundle (our first one), then there are 2 more pictures that follow it. I thought that they looked like the shadow like pictures which they had on their home page under the sign up portion.... If you've already received this, can you confirm if I was correct of just totally off my rocker? Thanks!

Well, I was WAY off on this guess....... sorry, lol! After seeing the items in the new bundle by the video has me looking forward to mine it hasn't shipped yet. 

thank you, BoxesWithBunny, for posting the video...

I took the plunge and gave this beauty bundle a go (signed up yesterday) after seeing some great youtube unboxings of the fall box. e.l.f. confirmed that I was in time to get the fall bundle, as the cut off to then receive the winter bundle is November.

I was going to subscribe for this but the shipping was $6.95. They had a promo where if you spent $20 you could get shipping for $1.98 so I added a one dollar nail file and then it wouldn't let me use the code and wanted to charge me separate shipping for each. So lame.

I was going to subscribe for this but the shipping was $6.95. They had a promo where if you spent $20 you could get shipping for $1.98 so I added a one dollar nail file and then it wouldn't let me use the code and wanted to charge me separate shipping for each. So lame.
Yeah I would wait until one of their 50% off sales although you risk having the items you want selling out. I am really wanting to try one of the blush quads.

Back