e.l.f. Beauty Bundle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved... I have absolutely zero self-control!

I kept promising I wouldn't and then last night I caved too 
bath.gif

Has anyone whose box shipped had that box actually move? My tracking info. says it should be here this Thursday, but it hasn't moved yet! Maybe I'm just impatient.
blink.gif

I don't know if yall are interested but Hautelook.com is having E.L.F. on sale on this Saturday at 8am PST
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone whose box shipped had that box actually move? My tracking info. says it should be here this Thursday, but it hasn't moved yet! Maybe I'm just impatient.
blink.gif
No! I thought I was the only one.  I just sent CS a note to find out what was going on. I was thinking it was coming in today, only to realize it's still pending.  I have a tiny hope it will be waiting for me, but I doubt it.  

Mine shipped few days ago and it still hasn't moved either
confused.gif

I ordered some ELF stuff the other day and got the huge palette free, good deal

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No! I thought I was the only one.  I just sent CS a note to find out what was going on. I was thinking it was coming in today, only to realize it's still pending.  I have a tiny hope it will be waiting for me, but I doubt it.  
I hope they tell you what's going on! If mine doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'll definitely e-mail them.

Originally Posted by XJ Sarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine shipped few days ago and it still hasn't moved either
confused.gif

I ordered some ELF stuff the other day and got the huge palette free, good deal
I almost got the giant palette, but I waited and got the 50% off coupon, so I got a couple of the somewhat smaller ones. They've already shipped but haven't moved, just like the other box.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw this. I'm curious about how many items they will put in a "bundle." Also, it seems pretty expensive considering that it's ELF.
I thought it was a little on the expensive side too. I mean they could atleast do free shipping, lol.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, I'd rather just take the money and buy what I want with it.

I think this would be a fun subscription when I was a teenager, but right now I have SO MUCH makeup that I don't really want to add random items to my collection to have to use up.

I bet they send out a pretty good box though!
I feel the same way.

I hope they tell you what's going on! If mine doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'll definitely e-mail them.

I almost got the giant palette, but I waited and got the 50% off coupon, so I got a couple of the somewhat smaller ones. They've already shipped but haven't moved, just like the other box.
icon_sad.gif
I got an email back from CS today that said "sorry for the confusion, it's being shipped today".  ARGH. I really want to see if what's in the spoiler is what we really get. 

oh I jsut signed up for this too! I have never used elf and so many girls i've talked to love it, so i figured i would try it out! Definitely not going to keep it, but just wanted to try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissTippa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh I jsut signed up for this too! I have never used elf and so many girls i've talked to love it, so i figured i would try it out! Definitely not going to keep it, but just wanted to try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's my logic right there. The only elf product I own is an eye shadow palette that I got at Target on clearance for $2. I would like to try more of their products just to see if I like the formulas.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's my logic right there. The only elf product I own is an eye shadow palette that I got at Target on clearance for $2. I would like to try more of their products just to see if I like the formulas.
Same here. I don't own anything by them, and I figured a bundle would be a good way to try a O(*&)( ton of stuff without spending lots of $. I don't know why, I could buy exactly what i want for similar money, but it's so much more fun to get surprise packages.  I probably won't continue because I'm a little overkill at the moment on sub boxes, but as a one time deal, fun fun.  As someone else mentioned, I have too much makeup to keep bringing in product I'm less likely to use. I'm open to experimenting though. I was a huge Urban Decay junkie, and just discovered that many of the Coastal Scents shadows wear on me just as well and are so cheap!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email back from CS today that said "sorry for the confusion, it's being shipped today".  ARGH. I really want to see if what's in the spoiler is what we really get. 
Phoo. Thanks for the information, though! I didn't get mine today, so I guess it's the same issue.

Now I'm getting a little bit ticked off, honestly. I also sent them an e-mail asking what's going on, so hopefully they'll get the message that people are confused.

If they are waiting to send all or a bunch of these bundles out at one time, they shouldn't have sent us the tracking information so early. My info. said it would be delivered yesterday, and of course it wasn't. Today it now has no estimated time of delivery, and it still hasn't left. I know this is their first time doing a subscription service like this, so I'm trying to cut them some slack, but then again they are a pretty big company.

Now I'm getting a little bit ticked off, honestly. I also sent them an e-mail asking what's going on, so hopefully they'll get the message that people are confused.

If they are waiting to send all or a bunch of these bundles out at one time, they shouldn't have sent us the tracking information so early. My info. said it would be delivered yesterday, and of course it wasn't. Today it now has no estimated time of delivery, and it still hasn't left. I know this is their first time doing a subscription service like this, so I'm trying to cut them some slack, but then again they are a pretty big company.
That's very odd, I wonder why they're delaying your shipment.

I signed up on July 9th, got my shipping email on the 10th, and it's not a dead tracking number - the package is actually moving, and will be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's very odd, I wonder why they're delaying your shipment.

I signed up on July 9th, got my shipping email on the 10th, and it's not a dead tracking number - the package is actually moving, and will be here tomorrow.
Jealous! LoL. I hope they get back to me soon so I'll know what's going on. It says initiated, but that's it. I placed a regular order with them after I got the tracking info for the beauty bundle, and that one will be here in a couple of days! I'm afraid it got lost or something.
confused.gif

Jealous! LoL. I hope they get back to me soon so I'll know what's going on. It says initiated, but that's it. I placed a regular order with them after I got the tracking info for the beauty bundle, and that one will be here in a couple of days! I'm afraid it got lost or something.
confused.gif
Maybe they will make it up to you by throwing in some extra goodies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back