Sign in to follow this  
Dayo Steph

MUT Meetup - Chicagoland and surrounding area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaWarwick View Post

I could go if were doing noon or later. Sunday morning is brunch with the girls usually.

Yep, current plan is noon or later, since Sephora isn't offering a Sunday AM class.

Definitely up for trying to organize it again, but will need to get firmer commitments so we make sure it happens! :) I have so much makeup I want to trade. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo Steph View Post

Definitely up for trying to organize it again, but will need to get firmer commitments so we make sure it happens! :) I have so much makeup I want to trade.

Hey - will the meetup be more makeup oriented, or is it anything goes?  I have some popsugar items I would love to get rid of (those Mindy conversation cards come quickly to mind, as well as that Baublebar necklace)... Count me in if it's anything goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanys View Post

Hey - will the meetup be more makeup oriented, or is it anything goes?  I have some popsugar items I would love to get rid of (those Mindy conversation cards come quickly to mind, as well as that Baublebar necklace)... Count me in if it's anything goes!

Well the original idea was to hit some of the local makeup stores, but I know from my side I wouldn't care if you brought PS stuff to trade, I have a bunch too. 

Quote:

Well the original idea was to hit some of the local makeup stores, but I know from my side I wouldn't care if you brought PS stuff to trade, I have a bunch too.

OK... I'll keep up with the tread and see how it shapes up!

Chicago meetup - try #2!  Is anyone free the 30th? It's a Monday - I'm off work and could be available any time.  I know Tulusai is in town until the 4th (Sat).  I'm out of town all next week, and I'm guessing the 31st is off the table hahah.  I have to work the 2nd/3rd, but could meet up after work downtown as well.

Thoughts?!

Quote:

Chicago meetup - try #2!  Is anyone free the 30th? It's a Monday - I'm off work and could be available any time.  I know Tulusai is in town until the 4th (Sat).  I'm out of town all next week, and I'm guessing the 31st is off the table hahah.  I have to work the 2nd/3rd, but could meet up after work downtown as well.

Thoughts?!

I finally made it here!  I could do the 30th if it was in the evening.. but otherwise..

30th works for me. I'm off until the 2nd so I'm pretty flexible.

Would anyone be up for doing in-person swaps? I know after Xmas and the December boxes I'm bursting at the seams.

• Like 1

Nm, have dinner plans for the 30th now. Maybe if it is early evening I could come- but I too am off til the 2nd. I have soo much stuff to trade and I would love to participate!!

Quote:

How does 6 pm at Grand Lux on Michigan sound for Monday?

Works for me!  I may be a few minutes late (I work until 6) but since I work in the loop I'll just wander up!

No worries! I haven't heard from anyone else yet - I'll post a description of what I''ll be wearing here so that you guys can find me in the waiting area.  Can everyone who's planning on coming please rsvp so I know how big a table to get?  Thank you!!!

I really wish I could! I just have too much going on. I work until 3 and am currently quitting my job and starting a new career... so it means I have to get a physical and drop off 100 forms plus get fingerprinted. All before the 10th. Plus, we bought a house in Oswego and are closing the 17th. It's been insane here. Good news is I will soon have weekends off and be available to meet up on weekends. Yay! You guys have a great time!

• Like 1

I am so bummed, was just in Chicago, left last night, sigh, I'll have to try to make the next one!! Oh, I am dying for the Sephora holographic brushes, I saw them at a store near our hotel and then ran out of time and hubby would not let me go back, he starts to spaz at the end of any vacation if we have to catch a train/plane, I'm so mad at him!!  If anyone loves anything on my trade lists please pm me, I'd trade pretty much anything for them, or pay outright plus shipping!!

Yay! I will be in black leggings, a skull print grey/white tunic, teal scarf.  I'm short'n chubby and I have dark auburn shoulder length hair:)  I'll put in a table request at 6 for 4 people under Makeup Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post

I really wish I could! I just have too much going on. I work until 3 and am currently quitting my job and starting a new career... so it means I have to get a physical and drop off 100 forms plus get fingerprinted. All before the 10th. Plus, we bought a house in Oswego and are closing the 17th. It's been insane here. Good news is I will soon have weekends off and be available to meet up on weekends. Yay! You guys have a great time!

Sorry we'll miss you this time - hopefully we'll do another one soon. Good luck with your closing and career switch!