MUT Meetup - Chicagoland and surrounding area!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll call! Who's planning on making it? I'd like to make reservations for lunch.  Why don't we just plan on meeting at Grand Lux, Reservations will be under Dayo. That way, we can meet up, trade, etc, over food/drink, then go shopping. Btw, there's an Inglot kiosk at the Macy's across the street...just thought I'd thought that out there as well:) Noon?   Since Sephora isn't doing the class in the morning?

My friend decided to have a brunch meet up with the grrls at 1pm that day, and since I haven't seen them in ages I have to go..

So far, no confirmed yes's.  If It's just me and my friend, we might reschedule for October.  If I don't get at least two positive's by end of day tomorrow, let's look at rescheduling?

Quote: Originally Posted by AmandaWarwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I could go if were doing noon or later. Sunday morning is brunch with the girls usually.

Yep, current plan is noon or later, since Sephora isn't offering a Sunday AM class.

Definitely up for trying to organize it again, but will need to get firmer commitments so we make sure it happens! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have so much makeup I want to trade. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Definitely up for trying to organize it again, but will need to get firmer commitments so we make sure it happens! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have so much makeup I want to trade.

Hey - will the meetup be more makeup oriented, or is it anything goes?  I have some popsugar items I would love to get rid of (those Mindy conversation cards come quickly to mind, as well as that Baublebar necklace)... Count me in if it's anything goes!

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey - will the meetup be more makeup oriented, or is it anything goes?  I have some popsugar items I would love to get rid of (those Mindy conversation cards come quickly to mind, as well as that Baublebar necklace)... Count me in if it's anything goes!

Well the original idea was to hit some of the local makeup stores, but I know from my side I wouldn't care if you brought PS stuff to trade, I have a bunch too. 

Well the original idea was to hit some of the local makeup stores, but I know from my side I wouldn't care if you brought PS stuff to trade, I have a bunch too.

OK... I'll keep up with the tread and see how it shapes up!

Chicago meetup - try #2!  Is anyone free the 30th? It's a Monday - I'm off work and could be available any time.  I know Tulusai is in town until the 4th (Sat).  I'm out of town all next week, and I'm guessing the 31st is off the table hahah.  I have to work the 2nd/3rd, but could meet up after work downtown as well.

Thoughts?!

Chicago meetup - try #2!  Is anyone free the 30th? It's a Monday - I'm off work and could be available any time.  I know Tulusai is in town until the 4th (Sat).  I'm out of town all next week, and I'm guessing the 31st is off the table hahah.  I have to work the 2nd/3rd, but could meet up after work downtown as well.

Thoughts?!

I finally made it here!  I could do the 30th if it was in the evening.. but otherwise..

30th works for me. I'm off until the 2nd so I'm pretty flexible.

Would anyone be up for doing in-person swaps? I know after Xmas and the December boxes I'm bursting at the seams.

Back