MUT Meetup - Chicagoland and surrounding area!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nm, have dinner plans for the 30th now. Maybe if it is early evening I could come- but I too am off til the 2nd. I have soo much stuff to trade and I would love to participate!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How does 6 pm at Grand Lux on Michigan sound for Monday?

Works for me!  I may be a few minutes late (I work until 6) but since I work in the loop I'll just wander up!

No worries! I haven't heard from anyone else yet - I'll post a description of what I''ll be wearing here so that you guys can find me in the waiting area.  Can everyone who's planning on coming please rsvp so I know how big a table to get?  Thank you!!!

I really wish I could! I just have too much going on. I work until 3 and am currently quitting my job and starting a new career... so it means I have to get a physical and drop off 100 forms plus get fingerprinted. All before the 10th. Plus, we bought a house in Oswego and are closing the 17th. It's been insane here. Good news is I will soon have weekends off and be available to meet up on weekends. Yay! You guys have a great time!

I am so bummed, was just in Chicago, left last night, sigh, I'll have to try to make the next one!! Oh, I am dying for the Sephora holographic brushes, I saw them at a store near our hotel and then ran out of time and hubby would not let me go back, he starts to spaz at the end of any vacation if we have to catch a train/plane, I'm so mad at him!!  If anyone loves anything on my trade lists please pm me, I'd trade pretty much anything for them, or pay outright plus shipping!!

Yay! I will be in black leggings, a skull print grey/white tunic, teal scarf.  I'm short'n chubby and I have dark auburn shoulder length hair:)  I'll put in a table request at 6 for 4 people under Makeup Talk

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really wish I could! I just have too much going on. I work until 3 and am currently quitting my job and starting a new career... so it means I have to get a physical and drop off 100 forms plus get fingerprinted. All before the 10th. Plus, we bought a house in Oswego and are closing the 17th. It's been insane here. Good news is I will soon have weekends off and be available to meet up on weekends. Yay! You guys have a great time!
Sorry we'll miss you this time - hopefully we'll do another one soon. Good luck with your closing and career switch!

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamBabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am so bummed, was just in Chicago, left last night, sigh, I'll have to try to make the next one!! Oh, I am dying for the Sephora holographic brushes, I saw them at a store near our hotel and then ran out of time and hubby would not let me go back, he starts to spaz at the end of any vacation if we have to catch a train/plane, I'm so mad at him!!  If anyone loves anything on my trade lists please pm me, I'd trade pretty much anything for them, or pay outright plus shipping!!
Can you order them online?

No, that is the only store I've seen them in. I'm so bummed, I checked amazon and ebay too, that's how much I wanted them. I'm still mad at my hubby. Though I can't be too mad, I just bought the pop sugar punk pink kaleidoscope from ebay so it was still expensive, next year I'll just buy the box . Meanwhile I'm dreaming of those beautiful brushes!!

I forgot to bring my trading stuff today to work 
frown.gif
 Don't hate me, guys!  But I'll be there!

I'll be wearing a denim shirt dress, black leggings, greyish motorcycle boots.. black jacket.. black scarf.  Should have picked something not so black.  Oh! I have a gold belt on! I'm super short (5ft)! Will be there shortly after six!

So jealous! I'm sitting at walgreens clinic and will be for at least an hour. Ugh!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So jealous! I'm sitting at walgreens clinic and will be for at least an hour. Ugh!

Just come late! 
wink.gif

I might have accidentally voted while clicking around on my iPhone. Oopsies. Have fun and stay warm out there!!

Back