MUT Meetup - Chicagoland and surrounding area!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHH How am I just seeing this now? Off 'til Thursday and totally would have driven down there. I'll have to stalk this thread for the next one. 

Have fun ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, I blew a tire this afternoon and spent tonight getting it fixed 
frown.gif
I just got home a little bit ago.

AH. This AM I was JUST thinking that maybe we should've carpooled!

AHHHH How am I just seeing this now? Off 'til Thursday and totally would have driven down there. I'll have to stalk this thread for the next one.  Have fun ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww we missed all of you!  Next time for sure.  We had a lovely drink and appetizer and just talked and gabbed like girls!  We should plan this when our Wisconsin friends can join us and when Chicago doesn't decide to randomly snow at rush hour and tires don't blow out and clinics don't take so long!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got out.
frown.gif
it's almost 7:30. Would take an hour to get downtown and park.
Bummer, next time!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AH. This AM I was JUST thinking that maybe we should've carpooled!
We'll do it again - and you guys should totally carpool. We can probably even work out spare rooms if you need a place to stay, I have an extra and two couches:) I'd love to meet you and my wonderful SS Allison:)

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry, I blew a tire this afternoon and spent tonight getting it fixed 
frown.gif
I just got home a little bit ago.

Oh no! So glad you got home safely at least.  It always happens during the worst weather. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no! So glad you got home safely at least.  It always happens during the worst weather. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It does. Luckily my friend's fiance was nearby and he saved me having to pay for a wrecker.

Guys, I just have to say.. I was not built for today and tomorrow's weather 
sadno.gif

ugh.gif

This might be me today. 
gulp.gif

brrrr.gif

LOL - stay inside and stay warm!  I'm trying to decide if I want to venture out to the pottery studio. It's only two L stops away and a short hike, but...cold!

Trying to do both of those things!  I have to go to work in the morning though haha.  I was thinking about going to see a movie tonight but I dunno if it's worth it!  Any short hikes sound about out of the question for me today!!

OMG don't do it. I really hope Marquette closes tomorrow so I don't have to walk the 2 blocks to work. I'm absolutely terrified!

LOL - stay inside and stay warm!  I'm trying to decide if I want to venture out to the pottery studio. It's only two L stops away and a short hike, but...cold!

My roommate's school just closed.. which just makes me jealous.  I would totally call in if I didn't have a massive proposal due Tuesday at noon.

I'll finally be back in Chicago in April to celebrate my birthday. I know that's 4 months away but I would love to meet some of my fellow MUT ladies! I live and go to school in Maryland but Chicago is my "Home away from home" so I try to go as often as I can but being a cliche broke college student makes it hard.

Quote: Originally Posted by MIKAGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'll finally be back in Chicago in April to celebrate my birthday. I know that's 4 months away but I would love to meet some of my fellow MUT ladies! I live and go to school in Maryland but Chicago is my "Home away from home" so I try to go as often as I can but being a cliche broke college student makes it hard.
Let us know when you'll be here and i'm sure at least a couple of us can meet you:)

I'm so jealous! What did you all end up doing? I was swamped with people and work, and my MUT wasn't working. If you want to set up one for April, I will try my best to make it. I was at my office thinking "I wonder what they ordered? What are they trading?"

Back