MUT Meetup - Chicagoland and surrounding area!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so jealous! What did you all end up doing? I was swamped with people and work, and my MUT wasn't working. If you want to set up one for April, I will try my best to make it. I was at my office thinking "I wonder what they ordered? What are they trading?"
We went to Grand Lux and had appetizers and just chatted all kinds of girly stuff.  I had the grand calimari om nom nom.  No trading - but that just means the more the merrier next time we meet up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sooooo, I was not able to make this meet-up but would be interested in knowing when a future meet-up occurs. ALSO I might be meeting one of you MUT-ers *cough Dayo Steph* at the Fabulosi-Tea event at Duran Sandwich Cafe. LOL! I know this makes me sounds like a creep but we must have a mutal friend in common and were both invited to this event...and well, I recogined your name from MUT. Is that crazy or what??

Quote: Originally Posted by jbird1175 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sooooo, I was not able to make this meet-up but would be interested in knowing when a future meet-up occurs. ALSO I might be meeting one of you MUT-ers *cough Dayo Steph* at the Fabulosi-Tea event at Duran Sandwich Cafe. LOL! I know this makes me sounds like a creep but we must have a mutal friend in common and were both invited to this event...and well, I recogined your name from MUT. Is that crazy or what??
Hah! That's funny. I'm planning on going, if you see me please do say hi! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's a small small Chicago community:)

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Let us know when you'll be here and i'm sure at least a couple of us can meet you:)
I am hoping to go the 11th-15th. I won't know for sure until the end of the month because I have to make sure it doesn't overlap with any exams. I have friends coming with me, but if we do meet up I told them they'll have to entertain themselves for a bit. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hah! That's funny. I'm planning on going, if you see me please do say hi! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's a small small Chicago community:)
I have to admit....that as much as I like to shop...I like ot eat and those sandwiches look delish! I hope I am able to make it and if I do I will surely say "hello"!

Back