• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag Starts Friday 7/12 at 8AM Pacific

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any guesses what all those things coming are? I see urban decay eyeliner, lorac mascara, myx lipstick, tan towels, miracle10 clay mask maybe? mirenesse lip gloss? lashfood something? no idea what anything else is other than the brushes

I think that's a Diptyque perfume sample in the white box next to the NYX lipstick, yes? 

Originally Posted by Ivansmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that's a Diptyque perfume sample in the white box next to the NYX lipstick, yes? 
that does look like it! now theres one last thing to figure out lol

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg omg omg...crap. I sooo want it, but....dont neeeeed it :/

Should I get this or the Allure Box?!
For a sec, you made me think the same thing. LOL.

This looked like a good deal, even though I don't "need" it, lol.  But then I saw the shipping cost.  $8 for shipping?  That seems really high.  Then add tax, and it is like $30, not such a great deal anymore. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I mean, it is cute, and I'd use most things in it, but I don't think I'd get $30 use out of it, especially since most are travel size items. 

Why do companies charge so freaking much for shipping?  Or have such high minimums for free shipping ($100 for Hautelook)? 

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg omg omg...crap. I sooo want it, but....dont neeeeed it :/

Should I get this or the Allure Box?!
Am I missing something? I googled Allure Beauty Box & it was on sale in April. Is there another one? Because it looks pretty friggen sweet! Or maybe it's an inside joke... lol

Originally Posted by normajean2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looked like a good deal, even though I don't "need" it, lol.  But then I saw the shipping cost.  $8 for shipping?  That seems really high.  Then add tax, and it is like $30, not such a great deal anymore. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I mean, it is cute, and I'd use most things in it, but I don't think I'd get $30 use out of it, especially since most are travel size items. 

Why do companies charge so freaking much for shipping?  Or have such high minimums for free shipping ($100 for Hautelook)? 
I completely agree! High shipping costs are a total turn off. 

Whish body butter in the white tube? 
It's definitely the almond scent of the Whish, but I can't tell from my phone if its the shave cream or body butter. I have the almond body butter and I love it. It's more of a cherry-almond extract scent but in a good way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm definetly going to pick this up since I'm already stalking the Speery event to start and hopefully I'll be able to get free shipping.

I got one.  I was interested in the Allure bag but when I saw what was in it I lost interest. Most everything here will be useful to me.  Shipping was 5.95.

Why do I see $5.95 shipping for me? Anyways, seems like I would be changing my mind not getting it neither. I already have almost everything in this bag.

Probably I will make better and more awesome Summer Bag for myself instead from my personal stash.

Here are the contents of the bag:

Hautelook Polka Dot Cosmetic Case

Blow Pro After Blo, Strong Hold Finishing Spray

Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural EyeLASH Conditioner

With high concentration of active ingredients, the Nano-Peptide Complex gives users faster results than the LAshFood's Original, Natural Eyelash Conditioner.
- Size: 0.02 fl oz.

Grab n' Go Pony Compact:
- Color: white, burgundy, pink

Miracle 10 AHA Cream

Diptyque Eau de Toilette Fragrance

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
LORAC Special Effects Mascara in Black

Crown Brush Travel Brush Set:
- Set of 5
Powder Brush (Goat/Sable Mix)
- Oval Shadow (Sable Blend)
- Angle Liner (Taklon)
- Oval Lip (Taklon)
- Brow Groomer (Polystyrene)
- Vinyl sleeve approx 2.65in. x 4in.

Whish Orange Cream Body Butter (Nordstrom Exclusive)

L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in the Color of the Season

Half Body Classic Towelettes

Bonus Product: Mirenesse Lip Bomb in one of 4 shades: #30, 27, 22, or 20: 'Mirror Me'

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one.  I was interested in the Allure bag but when I saw what was in it I lost interest. Most everything here will be useful to me.  Shipping was 5.95.
I am considering getting TWO since there are shade variations for the Mirenesse Lip Bombs and the NYX lipstick.

I am such an addict!!!!!!!

Back