• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag Starts Friday 7/12 at 8AM Pacific

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo the Whish was actually orange cream! I got 2 Sperry's and the beauty bag for $101
biggrin.gif
smilehappyyes.gif
Time for my happy dance! I hope I get the #20 lip bomb.

I was going to get this and decided to skip since shipping and tax bump it to $30, If I bought this I probably couldn't afford the allure box, which I know I wanna get for sure since I will use 3/4 of it

Got it. I think I will use everything. It would have been nice to have less shipping, but still a good deal. I hope I get one of the lighter lip bomb colors.

Yay, I successfully talked myself outta this one :)

The only thing I really wanted was the L'Occitane hand cream and right now I have two in my stash. I made a small inventory of what I have when I was making a trade list last night and realized I have more stuff than I thought (beauty boxes keep me well supplied!). I even think I will pass on the Allure box; the eye cream was calling to me and I thought I was out. But, after looking through my skin care items I found one full size, one sample size, and one foil of eye cream. Yeah, I have enough eye cream to last to the end of the year.

Originally Posted by LovelyLush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I missing something? I googled Allure Beauty Box & it was on sale in April. Is there another one? Because it looks pretty friggen sweet! Or maybe it's an inside joke... lol
I got one too yay!! mine was around $26 i dont care i will use everything in there!! There is an allure beauty box going on sale july 23 at noon so get ready i guess they sell out really fast i havent decided if im going to order it or nor, some stuff is a good deal though... you can see the contents everything that is going to be in it at http://spoiledboxes.blogspot.com/2013/07/allure-fall-beauty-box-available-july.html

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder what Mirenesse lip bomb that is. It looks orange (#27) which is... not promising for me. I wonder if they'll specify tomorrow
If anyone finds swatches of the lip bombs, please post.  I'm not seeing any in these colors (#30, 27, 22, or 20) and I would love to see how they look.

After hemming and hawwing all day, it's still up so I decided to grab one. I also had bought a pair of flats for $20 and a new shirt for $15 today, but what the hell, it's Friday and the 15th is payday XD;

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone finds swatches of the lip bombs, please post.  I'm not seeing any in these colors (#30, 27, 22, or 20) and I would love to see how they look.
These swatches are hard to come by, but http://www.therosysnail.com/blogiversary-lesson-13-mirenesse-does-lips-besst/ has one of 27 (and maybe 20 or 22, not sure) and www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP-Z8BVlvdQ‎ has 27 also.  https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/988645_10151409576667115_1874237228_n.jpg is provided by their own fb

haven't had luck with the others

Originally Posted by jocelyn2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one too yay!! mine was around $26 i dont care i will use everything in there!! There is an allure beauty box going on sale july 23 at noon so get ready i guess they sell out really fast i havent decided if im going to order it or nor, some stuff is a good deal though... you can see the contents everything that is going to be in it at http://spoiledboxes.blogspot.com/2013/07/allure-fall-beauty-box-available-july.html
Awesome! Thank you. I'm sure I'll end up getting that too when it's officially available.

I snagged one before I left for work yesterday morning.  I'm pretty excited about this, because I am relatively new to these beauty boxes and don't have anything in this bag.  I know that I really like L'Occitane products, though!  I'm sure the rest of the items are great as well.

Mine shipped out today! Apparently the expected delivery date is 8/2, but it's a little weird for something to take 2 full weeks to get anywhere. >_> They're probably saying that on all of them so no one can witch if it arrives late.

Anyway, excited!!!

Mine came today and I love it  especially the whish  body butter . I did not like the mirenese  lip bomb. Was strange texture and smell like it was bad or something. So I threw it out. Otherwise the bag is amazing. I tried at noon today to get the allure beauty bag  at  I clicked on the link that said order for about 3 min at  5 after 12  it took me to the order page and it said sold out.  It was sold out in less than 5 min.  I don't think that is right.  Anyone actually get the allure beauty thing that went on sale today. I would assume they had very few for sale . Just wondering if anyone was actually able to get it

Originally Posted by sparklesgirlxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came today and I love it  especially the whish  body butter . I did not like the mirenese  lip bomb. Was strange texture and smell like it was bad or something. So I threw it out. Otherwise the bag is amazing. I tried at noon today to get the allure beauty bag  at  I clicked on the link that said order for about 3 min at  5 after 12  it took me to the order page and it said sold out.  It was sold out in less than 5 min.  I don't think that is right.  Anyone actually get the allure beauty thing that went on sale today. I would assume they had very few for sale . Just wondering if anyone was actually able to get it
D: What. I would've traded something for it. 

What color lip bomb did you get?

What color lip bomb did you get? You should call Nordstrom and tell them.

And yes,I got the Allure box this morning. I think they had 2500 or 3000 for sale.

Latest posts

Back