• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag Starts Friday 7/12 at 8AM Pacific

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can see your POV, but we are still getting a HUGE deal.

btw, some of the items ship for less.

What lip gloss did you get?!!!!!
Yeah, totally still a good deal.  I could only justify one right now unfortch!  I got this: 

I'm not sure about the color, but I don't think I've tried anything in this color family, so we'll see! 

Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, totally still a good deal.  I could only justify one right now unfortch!  I got this: 

I'm not sure about the color, but I don't think I've tried anything in this color family, so we'll see! 
Oooooh. I really like it! I find that the swatches on their site can be a bit off. Usually the colors are darker in person. I hope you like it. I happen to love nude/browns.And you can also use it to mix with another color. Plus the packaging is FAB!!!!!!

Just got home from vacation and my neighbor had picked up my package for me. I got the #22 in the lip bomb...love the color! I was afraid I'd get the orange since that seemed to be a popular choice. I think I'll end up using everything in the bag except for the Nyx Lipstick (color is not for me) and the Whish...not a fan of orange cream scents.

So.. #27 Lip Bomb is like IMPOSSIBLE to photograph, but this pic (with filter) is as close as I could get in my poorly-lit apartment. I think I love it. 

Sorry about my zitface!

So.. #27 Lip Bomb is like IMPOSSIBLE to photograph, but this pic (with filter) is as close as I could get in my poorly-lit apartment. I think I love it.  Sorry about my zitface!
I love it on you! You can totally rock it. Fab!

So.. #27 Lip Bomb is like IMPOSSIBLE to photograph, but this pic (with filter) is as close as I could get in my poorly-lit apartment. I think I love it.  Sorry about my zitface!
That color looks gorgeous on you!

I really liked #27. I have NEVER bought a coral but this made my teeth look so white! I was pleasantly surprised at how wearable it really is.

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really liked #27. I have NEVER bought a coral but this made my teeth look so white! I was pleasantly surprised at how wearable it really is.
Right? I mean, I love corals or red-orange anything, but this is BY FAR the most successful one. And yeah, totally made my teeth look super white too, lol. 

I actually might try to find another one to trade for so I can have a spare, I love it that much!

Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right? I mean, I love corals or red-orange anything, but this is BY FAR the most successful one. And yeah, totally made my teeth look super white too, lol. 

I actually might try to find another one to trade for so I can have a spare, I love it that much!
You can probably just have mine... unless you'd trade it for your Addiction NV gel eyeliner (either one really, but preferably the dark brown).. I don't know what the value of it is. I didn't even swatch it, just opened the paper wrapper it was in. 

The 10 Tan Towels advertised was definitely a misprint.  They refunded me $4 and it took all of 2 or 3 minutes via their chat feature.

The 10 Tan Towels advertised was definitely a misprint.  They refunded me $4 and it took all of 2 or 3 minutes via their chat feature.
Thanks! They are dragging their feet with me on the damaged lash food and tan towel(s) through email. I'll try the chat feature!

Originally Posted by knightsgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! They are dragging their feet with me on the damaged lash food and tan towel(s) through email. I'll try the chat feature!
What happened with the lash food?

My lipstick totally melted and I was really upset about the tan towels so they gave me $4 credit.  It is definitely getting spent on the balm and the best of beauty bag thing (if its good) tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I read elsewhere that someone used the chat feature to complain the "polka dot" bag was merely a piece of paper. It got her $4 refund too. While I loved most of my bag, there were some bumps and bruises for sure.

Latest posts

Back