TracyT

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Ack. It's been too long and can't edit my post. I swapped my turband on another site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyT View Post

Think I'm doing this right. My box just arrived. My Turband is up for swap - photo to come. It's the cherries one.

Can't edit my original post anymore. I have this Turband below:

I am looking for a polka dot (only) or floral Turband for an even trade. PM me if you want to swap. Thanks!

I received the white turband with cherries and black polka dots.  I am willing to trade for another turband (not fruit) if anyone is interested.  Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrJess View Post

I have the floral turband if anyone is looking to swap

If I don't get one in my second box, and you still have it, I'd love to trade!

Interested in cherry turbands (all colors) or other patterns except the plain polka dots. I have: Fffvip - Kai perfume ($48) Fancybox - wayfarer sunglasses, tortoiseshell ($30) Fancy Balihai heliconia coasters ($12) PSMH-Rifle Paper Co. botanical coasters ($16) Glossybox-2X Jelly pong pong lip blush crayons, pink FFFvip-2X lorna jane pink rubber bracelets ($8.99) Fffvip-truenergy ear buds, pink/purple ($39) Fffvip-beauty for real gloss, d light Erickson Beamon Rocks bracelet Purlisse soy milk cleanser ($36) BBB- robert rose triangle earrings ($16) Pics in sig. I also have a few modcloth surprises coming and might have more trades available.

I have up for trade my Kai perfume. I am interested in either the turba band that is black/navy with white polka dots or the key necklace from the Winter 2013 FFF box. Let me know if interested!
I PM'd you

Looking for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll turbands :)

Popsugar:

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner

Rifle Paper Calendar

Baublebar 20% code

Dogeared 20% code

Brokedown Blue IKAT Scarf

Dogeared Horseshoe Necklace

The WetBrush

Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll

Social Bliss:

Shield and Honor Bullet Necklace

Studded Clutch in Red

FabFitFun (Fall box):

Sparitual Nail Polish

Gorjana and Griffin $25 Gift Card

I FINALLY received my box and got the only turband I didn't want the white with black polka dot and cherries. Does anybody want to even trade me for a different pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey View Post

I have a white with black polka dots and cherries turband up for trade (I'd love a floral or a polka dot one - any color)
also, a mini stability ball and DVD combo from the spring FFFVIP box that I wont use.

Update:
Turband is no longer available.

Still have the mini stability ball DVD combo, and the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo up for swaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollieJubert View Post

I also have the kai that I am looking to get rid of :)

Would you be willing to trade the Kai for the primer? 

Kind of late to the party, received my box today and would like to trade the white w/black polka dots and cherries for the floral print...please PM me if interested!

Hi ladies! I got the floral Turband and am obsessed with it. Looking for any of the other prints. (edit: i have the floral one that is more pink/yellow. I see there is another floral one that is more blue/red. I would like that one, any of the cherry ones or the polka dot ones.)

Up for trade: anything else in the FFF box, anything on my list, as well as anything from this month's Popsugar. I want another Turband so bad, I'm willing to trade generously with anything I have :)

I have a new Kai or a new sealed primer up for trade for a turband.  Also have a full social bliss box for trade/sale if anyone is interested---the color is the ivory bag.

Hi everyone!

My turband is still up for trade. I have the cream + black polka dots + cherries one. I'm interested in swapping for a diff pattern turband, the dry shampoo, or the kai. I'm also willing to sell! Lmk!

Pic below from mysubscriptionaddiction:

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for turbans! I have the cream with cherries up for trade and Kai, primer, dry shampoo, anything else in the box. I'd love floral, or polka dot turban.

Hi-I am interested in a swap for your cherry turban.  I have a daughter in her 20's who loves these.  I do have the Kai or the dry shampoo available.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

Hi I'm hoping to get another turban in a different pattern. But I did see a few above me that are the same. Good luck!

I hope this is an okay place to ask. When giving trader feedback  the form asks for ~~Enter the classified URL of the item you traded. Where do I get that from? :confused: