• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From this box I have the kai, dry shampoo, exercise ball & primer that I would like to trade. Would love a diff turband or something from a diff sub. Interested? Lemme know!

Looking for the black with cherries, the navy with white dots, or either of the floral turbands.  PM me for my swap list.  Alternatively, I would pay you $14.00 via Paypal.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Added a Cherry Cherie turband -black with cherries (and the Totally Awesome towels from PSMH) to my trade list

I have this floral turband to trade. I tried it on but I just don't think can pull off the headband look. I would like to trade for the kai or dry shampoo. Thanks.

Ugh silly question how do you shop the dry shampoo? It's an aerosol can which the usps isn't fond of.

I will have almost my entire box up for swap when it gets here, as well as an extensive trade list that got lost when we moved to the new forums that I need to someday find and re-create.  ISO Kai perfume, Level Naturals Shower bombs, turbands.  I really should have purchased two of last quarter and skipped this quarter.  Funny how hindsight is 20/20.

Hi! I just posted some popsugar items in the PS trade thread and mentioned that I'd be into trading them for items from Spring/Summer FFF boxes. Check it out if you're interested and PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back