• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I FINALLY received my box and got the only turband I didn't want the white with black polka dot and cherries. Does anybody want to even trade me for a different pattern?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a white with black polka dots and cherries turband up for trade (I'd love a floral or a polka dot one - any color)
also, a mini stability ball and DVD combo from the spring FFFVIP box that I wont use.

Update:
Turband is no longer available.

Still have the mini stability ball DVD combo, and the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo up for swaps.

My turband thats white with black polka dots and cherries is still available for trade!  PM me!

Still no box...or tracking number on my dashboard....or respond to the email I sent.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MollieJubert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also have the kai that I am looking to get rid of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Would you be willing to trade the Kai for the primer? 

Kind of late to the party, received my box today and would like to trade the white w/black polka dots and cherries for the floral print...please PM me if interested!

Hi ladies! I got the floral Turband and am obsessed with it. Looking for any of the other prints. (edit: i have the floral one that is more pink/yellow. I see there is another floral one that is more blue/red. I would like that one, any of the cherry ones or the polka dot ones.)

Up for trade: anything else in the FFF box, anything on my list, as well as anything from this month's Popsugar. I want another Turband so bad, I'm willing to trade generously with anything I have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a new Kai or a new sealed primer up for trade for a turband.  Also have a full social bliss box for trade/sale if anyone is interested---the color is the ivory bag.

Quote: Originally Posted by BrierReviewer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My turband is also up for trade. I'm looking for one that is not fruit, floral, yellow, or orange. Please email us at [email protected].

My Turband is no longer available.

Hi everyone!

My turband is still up for trade. I have the cream + black polka dots + cherries one. I'm interested in swapping for a diff pattern turband, the dry shampoo, or the kai. I'm also willing to sell! Lmk!

Pic below from mysubscriptionaddiction:

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for turbans! I have the cream with cherries up for trade and Kai, primer, dry shampoo, anything else in the box. I'd love floral, or polka dot turban.

Hi-I am interested in a swap for your cherry turban.  I have a daughter in her 20's who loves these.  I do have the Kai or the dry shampoo available.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

Hi I'm hoping to get another turban in a different pattern. But I did see a few above me that are the same. Good luck!

I hope this is an okay place to ask. When giving trader feedback  the form asks for ~~Enter the classified URL of the item you traded. Where do I get that from?
confused.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope this is an okay place to ask. When giving trader feedback  the form asks for ~~Enter the classified URL of the item you traded. Where do I get that from?
confused.gif

Since you do not have a trade list, you can copy and paste the trade list URL of the person you swapped with. If there was no list and it was just a swap from a general trade thread I don't know the answer to that, I usually put my URL in if that is the case. 

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Since you do not have a trade list, you can copy and paste the trade list URL of the person you swapped with. If there was no list and it was just a swap from a general trade thread I don't know the answer to that, I usually put my URL in if that is the case. 
Yeah neither of us have a trade list. I've been meaning to start a trade list so I'll do just that. Thanks

Updated:

NCLA Nail Polish – Rodeo Drive Royalty (PS – Feb. 2014)

The Juice Generation Book (PS – Jan. 2014)

Jack & Lucy Tech Knit Gloves (PS – Jan. 2014)

Kai Perfume Oil (2 bottles) (FFF – Spring 2014) & (PS – April 2013)  One bottle left

Winks by George False Lash Compact (PS – LE Holiday Box)

Le Métier de Beauté Limited Edition Kaleidoscope (Pretty in Punk) (PS – NM Box)

Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote (2 available) (PS – Nov. 2013)

Gorjana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet in Pink (PS – Oct. 2013)

NYX Liquid Brown Liner (PS – Oct. 2013)

Rachel Zoe Fall 2013 Gold Knot Ring (PS – LE Fall Box)

*Note:  I did take this out of the box and try on my hand.  Wasn’t crazy about the fit.

Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Coaster Set (PS – Sept. 2013)

P.S. You’re Invited Book (PS – Sept. 2013)

Revenge Wears Prada Book (PS – June 2013)

Beauty Blender Set (PS – May 2013)

Questions I Ask When I want to Talk About Myself (PS – May 2013)

Blue PopSugar Branded Green Garmento 4-in-1 Bag (PS – April 2013)

Lorna Jane Bracelet (FFF – Winter 2013)

Wish List:

Turband (FFF – March 2014 - any style but the navy/white polkadot or black/white polkadot)

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum (PS - March 2014)

Giving Key (FFF – Winter 2013)

Tokyo Milk – (PS – LE Holiday Box)

Cuyana Elizabeth Infinity Scarf (PS – LE Holiday Box – any color but cream)

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer (PS – June 2013)

*Note:  I love Juice Beauty and would be open trades of other Juice Beauty products.

Swell Water Bottle (PS – LE Summer Box)

Hot Chocolate Popbars (PS – Feb. 2013) (I love these things)!

Chevron Throw (NM Box)

Moroccan Oil (FFF – Spring 2013 Box)

If there's something you want to trade for but I haven't listed it on my wish list please let me know as I like all sorts of different products.  The only thing I'm not crazy about is eyeshadow and perfumes/colognes (but love candles, etc.);

I am really looking for the flower patterned turband I have the black with white polk a dots and cherries

Back