• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have everything from this box for trade Except the turband. I was able to grab a serum. I still have everything minus now the exfoliating mitt and turband for trade.

I have up for trade my Kai perfume. I am interested in either the turba band that is black/navy with white polka dots or the key necklace from the Winter 2013 FFF box. Let me know if interested!

Quote: Originally Posted by queenofserendip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm interested in a turband (not cherries, already got that one!) or the Kai Perfume Oil. I'm willing to trade both the wallet and bracelet from Nina Garcia Quarterly. 
What does the bracelet look like?

I have the kai perfume, dry shampoo and a turban in white with black polka dots for trade.  Not looking for anything particular, just know I won't use these so make an offer!  Would be interested in another exfoliating mitt.

ETA: turban is gone! you ladies are fast!

i am willing to trade my Kai! I would love to tade for a Turband or maybe some cute sunglasses? Or a scarf! I'm open to anything. I'm also willing to just sell the Kai

I have the kai perfume, dry shampoo and a turban in white with black polka dots for trade.  Not looking for anything particular, just know I won't use these so make an offer!  Would be interested in another exfoliating mitt.
What are you looking for for the turband? I sub to glossybox, fff, popsugar, starlooks, birchbox, ipsy, and think that's it lol.

I'm meh about the whole box so my entire box is up for trade.  I have the black and white cherry turbin.  The kai perfume was used once so I could see what it smelled like on me but i swatched it on a paper towel and then applied to my skin - my 5 year old son had a fun time "opening" the box for me so there is no box.  I would like to trade for a solid or white and black polka dotted turbin but otherwise I am open.  

PM me with an offer.

ETA: Everything else in the box is in the box, unopened.

Hello! I'm a newbie and this is my first fabfitfun box. I was really excited about the turband, but got the solid black with white polka dots which won't look as nice against my black hair. Anyone want to trade? I would really love a coral color/ white polka dot version. Thank you!

Edit: I was able to swap, my Turband is no longer available

I have the floral turband if anyone is looking to swap

Ack. It's been too long and can't edit my post. I swapped my turband on another site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Think I'm doing this right. My box just arrived. My Turband is up for swap - photo to come. It's the cherries one.
Can't edit my original post anymore. I have this Turband below:

I am looking for a polka dot (only) or floral Turband for an even trade. PM me if you want to swap. Thanks!

I received the white turband with cherries and black polka dots.  I am willing to trade for another turband (not fruit) if anyone is interested.  Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by sunflwrJess /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the floral turband if anyone is looking to swap
If I don't get one in my second box, and you still have it, I'd love to trade!

Interested in cherry turbands (all colors) or other patterns except the plain polka dots. I have: Fffvip - Kai perfume ($48) Fancybox - wayfarer sunglasses, tortoiseshell ($30) Fancy Balihai heliconia coasters ($12) PSMH-Rifle Paper Co. botanical coasters ($16) Glossybox-2X Jelly pong pong lip blush crayons, pink FFFvip-2X lorna jane pink rubber bracelets ($8.99) Fffvip-truenergy ear buds, pink/purple ($39) Fffvip-beauty for real gloss, d light Erickson Beamon Rocks bracelet Purlisse soy milk cleanser ($36) BBB- robert rose triangle earrings ($16) Pics in sig. I also have a few modcloth surprises coming and might have more trades available.

I have up for trade my Kai perfume. I am interested in either the turba band that is black/navy with white polka dots or the key necklace from the Winter 2013 FFF box. Let me know if interested!
I PM'd you

Quote: Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I PM'd you
thanks! I sent a reply

Looking for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll turbands :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Popsugar:

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner

Rifle Paper Calendar

Baublebar 20% code

Dogeared 20% code

Brokedown Blue IKAT Scarf

Dogeared Horseshoe Necklace

The WetBrush

Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll

Social Bliss:

Shield and Honor Bullet Necklace

Studded Clutch in Red

FabFitFun (Fall box):

Sparitual Nail Polish

Gorjana and Griffin $25 Gift Card

I will trade for any the navy polka dot Turband for any other color.  PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].  I will send out first, since I am new to swaps!

Update:  Looks like I got a trade lined up! 

Back