• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Kai up for trade, looking for a Turband in any print besides navy polka dot.  Thanks!

<spoken for>

I've got the white cherries turband and the Kai up for swap. I'm looking for any other turband other than the cherry ones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to trade for a cherry turband . I have : Full Size Benefit PoreFessional Alex & Ani bangle - gold swan Winks by Georgie no 2 fullness & flare- compact Le métier de beaute nail polish- red lodge Le métier de beaute nail polish -coco cabana Le métier de beaute ultra hydration eye mask duo Bauble Bar ring holder- elephant Gorjana and griffin owl earrings Full Size Lip scrub - etre belle (lip lift peel) K. Hall Designs in peony (20 hour burn) Sent from my iPad

I have the black cherry print turban. I'm open to trade for a variety of items, so send me a message if you're interested!

I have my cover fx primer up for trade and I'm super interested in the kai perfume oil.

I can no longer edit my original post, but I wanted to update to say that I am now just looking to trade for any turban other than a cherry or a floral print Please check out my trade list and send me a PM if you are looking to trade your turban for something other than another turban.

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Think I'm doing this right. My box just arrived. My Turband is up for swap - photo to come. It's the cherries one.
Can't edit my original post anymore. I have this Turband below:

I am looking for a polka dot (only) or floral Turband for an even trade. PM me if you want to swap. Thanks!

I have the black and white polka dot turband up for trade! I also have the exercise ball/dvd available. I'd be willing to trade my kai for the right item! I really want the floral turband and potentially more cover fx. 

Here's a link to view pictures: http://www.pinterest.com/sewlovely93/fsot/

(if links are not allowed PLEASE let me know!) 

Quote: Originally Posted by lyndeestar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Kai is up for trade. I would like a turband  (not cherries), or one of the key necklaces from the last box.

No longer available.

New to this, but love all the turban prints-will trade generously for one. Love handmade soap & have GREAT ones from Maui & Louisiana that I will trade. Also have the following from sub boxes: Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll + code NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Polish Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Necklace + code Active Forever Fusion Exercise Ball Amala Purity gel cleanser, gel moisturizer, clay mask (from PetitVour 2/14)

EDIT: Kai perfume, Dermasuri mitt, Oscar Blandi dry shampoo & Level Naturals Shower bombs all pending trade. .......... Hi! Here are the items I have available for trade. I would love a second Turband (any print except navy or black w white polka dots, since I got the navy/dot in my box), but will definitely consider other items as well. The only item I really care about getting something decent in return for is the Kai, but other than that I'm more than happy to combine/throw items in as extras to get something I'll actually use, even if the value of what I get is significantly lower than the products I'm sending out. From FabFitFun Spring '14: -Kai perfume oil -Oscar Blandi Pronto dry shampoo -Level Naturals shower bombs -Dermasuri deep exfoliating mitt I also have items From Popsugar Musthave February '14 that in more than happy to let go (it hasn't been a great few months w these boxes for me, lol) -Nourish Organic Aragon face serum -k.hall Designs peony candle -Model Co. Lip Pops Duo -Gorjana Brooks jewelry roll (I took it out of the plastic, but it's still tied/I haven't unrolled or otherwise used it) If you aren't interested in trading a Turband, here are some other things I like (though I will also consider items not listed, of course!). -Candles in vanilla/citrus/fruit scents (not floral/woodsy) -Shower gel in vanilla/citrus/fruit scents -Buxom gloss, mascara -Benefit tints & mascaras -Anything Lavanila that isn't the lavender scent -Hair accessories

I am looking to swap my kai and my gaia turban, which is the black and white polka dotted variation. I'd prefer to have the floral one if possible!

I would like to trade my Kai for a turband. I would love the polka dot one, but open to other colors. Message me if you want to trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Edit: I have traded my Kai, no longer looking to trade

Quote: Originally Posted by alopes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would like to trade my Kai for a turband. I would love the polka dot one, but open to other colors. Message me if you want to trade
smile.gif

I PM'd you!
smile.gif

Hi, I have the white w/ cherries turband for trade.

I'm interested in anything OTHER than white (solid is preferred, floral is good, cherries are okay but the black/navy version).

Looking to get more turbands. I have the polka dot black cherries already. Looking to flip out the cover fx primer (new unopened) or dry shampoo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Willing to buy if necessary :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the mini stability ball/dvd and the (new, unopened) primer. Would like to trade for the kai or dry shampoo (new, unopened).

Want to swap the black cherry turban...for, well, anything else. Let me know!

I have everything from this box for trade Except the turband. Looking for the Jurlique serum from last month's PopSugar box. PM me!

Back