jdepp_84

BF, GF nicknames? What do you guys call each other

He calls me baby or sugar plum sometimes.. but most of the time, we just call each other hunnie LOL.

Well we call each other lotsa things. Either baby, hun, sweetie.

But he calls me Princess and I call him Pumpkin which I guess are the more personalized ones.

I also call him silly names like butt face and he calls me dummy. But that's just when we're joking around. *lol

I call him Baby, Babe or my Shaney Baby.. or sexy man ha ha.

He likes to call me.. Windowlicker or Retard.. and reminds me that I need my helmet..

I know he loves me!

Windowlicker..ROFLMAO  HAHHAHHAHAH.  I've not heard that name before... gotta remember to use that somewhere.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole View Post

I call him Baby, Babe or my Shaney Baby.. or sexy man ha ha.

He likes to call me.. Windowlicker or Retard.. and reminds me that I need my helmet..

I know he loves me!

Originally Posted by divadoll View Post

Windowlicker..ROFLMAO  HAHHAHHAHAH.  I've not heard that name before... gotta remember to use that somewhere.

Window licker...  "The Snozberries taste like SNOZBERRIES!"  LMAO I love Super Troopers! ^_^

My hubby calls me "Gorgeous".  He even addresses letters and cards to me that way ;0)  I either call him "Joey Bear" or "Tall Dark and Sexy"

My husband calls me baby, beautiful, or gorgeous on a regular basis. He only calls me by my name when he's irritated with me lol. I typically call him babe.

My husband never calls me anything, not even my own name, lol. I've heard him talk about me and refer to me as "Britt", which is so weird, because no one else has ever called me that, lol. I mostly call him babe. We're boring.

My bf and I call each other "baybay" and it drives my best friend insane!  Sometimes I say it just to annoy her ;-)

I call my boyfriend JoJo, because my nephew calls him that cos he couldn't pronounce his actual name (Jordan)

I call him babe/baby/hon/sweetie also