BF, GF nicknames? What do you guys call each other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He calls me gorgeous , i call him bubu (pronouced the same way as boo boo) or baby (in english).

lol sometimes i call him snuggle bunny, just to try and embarass him or make him smile, but usualy i just call him by his name lol, he has lots of nicknames for me honeybun , honey, love, susu just to name a few :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like this thread it's cute!

He calls me babe, babygirl, boo, etc. and then when I'm being a brat he calls me bratface and when he wants to embarrass me he calls me "poopie bottoms" :laughing: (LOL!) but not because I poop my pants! He's called me that so much that he shortened it to "poop"

I don't call him anything, sometimes I call him "my love" and I started calling him red bottom cause of those monkeys with the red butts. I read somewhere that they have red butts to lure their mates and let them know they're horny. So DH is almost always turned on, therefore he has a "red bottom".

baboon.jpg

LOL...my last boyfriend called me Chocolate Chip and I called him Punchie because he LOVED Fruit Punch...so corney I know.

i mostly call him Papi, and his nickname from everyone else is TooL so i'll call him my TooLie barr (bear) or Papi barr. he'll call me wifey and Sparklebutt and honeybarr... hehe i dunno, it changes everyday but we usually throw a barr in there!

lol I know right? Sometimes I call my fiance boopie too but I know why and I try not to..it's because his mother..(whom i lovingly(ha)refer to as Cybil) <because she's INSANE! calls him that 24/7 and it's ..weird, he hates it.

Cute Thread!! My BF calls me Knockers, Bibble (which is his variation of Babe) and Honey Bunny. I call him Babes (with the s) Punkin and Hot'n'Tot. He used to call me Manderin because my name is Amanda.

LOL:add_wegbrech: My ex was always horny, damn why didn't I call him this!!!:tocktock:

He calls me baby or sugar plum sometimes.. but most of the time, we just call each other hunnie LOL.

Well we call each other lotsa things. Either baby, hun, sweetie.

But he calls me Princess and I call him Pumpkin which I guess are the more personalized ones.

I also call him silly names like butt face and he calls me dummy. But that's just when we're joking around. *lol

I call him Baby, Babe or my Shaney Baby.. or sexy man ha ha.

He likes to call me.. Windowlicker or Retard.. and reminds me that I need my helmet..

I know he loves me!

Back