BF, GF nicknames? What do you guys call each other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Windowlicker..ROFLMAO  HAHHAHHAHAH.  I've not heard that name before... gotta remember to use that somewhere.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I call him Baby, Babe or my Shaney Baby.. or sexy man ha ha.

He likes to call me.. Windowlicker or Retard.. and reminds me that I need my helmet..

I know he loves me!

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Windowlicker..ROFLMAO  HAHHAHHAHAH.  I've not heard that name before... gotta remember to use that somewhere.

Window licker...  "The Snozberries taste like SNOZBERRIES!"  LMAO I love Super Troopers! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My hubby calls me "Gorgeous".  He even addresses letters and cards to me that way ;0)  I either call him "Joey Bear" or "Tall Dark and Sexy"

My husband calls me baby, beautiful, or gorgeous on a regular basis. He only calls me by my name when he's irritated with me lol. I typically call him babe.

we call each other "bayyy-beee" "luvvabug" and "cuddlebug" a lot

my nicks for him are "Jsnugzz" "boo bear" and "snexi pants" 
wub.gif

he calls me "his heart"..

awwh reading these was too cute.

We have A LOT of names. In public, babe

Me to him:  Spicy tuna (inside joke)

Him to me: Babeburito (babe + burrito)

My husband never calls me anything, not even my own name, lol. I've heard him talk about me and refer to me as "Britt", which is so weird, because no one else has ever called me that, lol. I mostly call him babe. We're boring.

My bf and I call each other "baybay" and it drives my best friend insane!  Sometimes I say it just to annoy her ;-)

I call my boyfriend JoJo, because my nephew calls him that cos he couldn't pronounce his actual name (Jordan)

I call him babe/baby/hon/sweetie also 

i call my boyfriend "Gopher" because his name is Kristopher and some people call him "Topher"........Kris-Gopher haha

Hahah some of these are too funny. 

I call mine 'Woobie" or "Bub" 

So random and weird because his name is Dan. But i call the cat Bub too...makes no sense. HA Lol.

We have very creative nicknames for one another. We call each other Niyundy. It's very weird, I know. It's pronounced "knee-un-dee". When my boyfriend and I first started dating about 5 years ago, we were watching a tv show with someone named Cindy in it. For some reason, I started calling him Cindy. Then I replaced the C with an N for Nindy. After that, I just kind of drew the word out to make it sound like Niyundy. Extremely odd, I know. But the word holds a very special meaning to both of us.

Back