BF, GF nicknames? What do you guys call each other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to try to address him in texts using a different name every time (a la "Everybody Loves Raymond"). It gets difficult coming up with new stuff but it's almost always a ridiculous mashup of random words: stinkblossom, lovebasket, doodlemuffin, jug-o-love, grassmaster, etc. But on a daily basis in public, we just call each other Daddy and Sweet B, or Baby, Honey, Lover, and he occasionally calls me Kitten or Ma'am. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I call my husband babe, hubby or hubbybear. Hopefully I never get in an accident and they call my husband saying "is this hubbybear?" lmao. :lol:

As the young ones say, "bae"  <_<

Other than that, ranked from most usage: babe, sir (we use this interchangeably which means he calls me sir too), stinky, ugly, loser.

And our friends refer us as Brileen. Gross.

As the young ones say, "bae"  <_<

Other than that, ranked from most usage: babe, sir (we use this interchangeably which means he calls me sir too), stinky, ugly, loser.

And our friends refer us as Brileen. Gross.
My friends were trying to come up with one for us and I hated them all. LOL. Chelsky, Skysea. No thank you!

I call my husband the version of his name that our son first said when he was tiny and still learning to talk. :lol: As for me, I am sometimes called "Baby" and sometimes "Woman". Call me crazy, but I actually prefer the latter!

We are obviously mudane and boring but hon and babe are the norm. Other not so nice names (well, I use them, he's better about not doing so) when I'm angry. Then the world becomes fodder for my lexicon when I call him something!!

Back