BF, GF nicknames? What do you guys call each other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have the weirdest ones- I call my bf Boopie so now he'll call me boops or poopie. I have NO CLUE where I got boopie from, I sometimes called my cat that and now it rubbed off onto my bf, lol.

He gets mad if I call him that in front of anyone, so when we're around people I'll just call him baby

The usual baby or babe or dude (hehe) ... he has on occassion called me pookie.

Well, I don't have a bf anymore...but my ex used to call me panda bear and he was carebear. (yes I know Corny) apparently it was cute at the time cuz I was carebear obsessed. I even had a teddy bear tat done in his honor :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank god it didn't have his name or initials on it! lol

baby, babe, sexy butt.. and sometimes i'll call him a slut for no obvious reason lol..

Until recently, my boyfriend and I haven't had any names for each other. We don't use them very often. He calls me "honey", that's about it. Once it was "honey bear", haha. I call him my "bunny". But I try not to do it around our guy friends, even though they know that's what I call him. I think it embarasses him.

Occasionally I'll call him "babe", or "you sexy thing". The only time I ever say "baby" is when we're having sex, LOL.

Just the usual.

I call him babe or baby. He calls me babe or hun.

Don't think we went into nicknames yet. Well, I can't remember much atm anyway.

Pretty much like everyone else, we have the same pet names, babe, baby, bubby, hun, my love and darling.

haha, yay I get to add a new one (or two) apart from the normal names like hunny, I call him chicken or cookie. I dunno why. Sometimes I call him Ronzle (his name is Aaron - Ron - Ronzle) and he calls me Rozle Dozle (rosie). That's about it for weird nicknames, we really don't have that many

Cute and funny thread lol

We arent tooo original but its still sweet... I usually call him babe or baby... and he calls me babe, baby, sexy, and sweetheart or darling sometimes lol thats on the rare occasion usually when were playin around

My best friend calls his gf pookie bear alot lol

If im mad I sometimes call him by his full name but I try avoid it because that gets him angrier! Lol

He put's poo on the end of my name, Mindypoo..he's called me that for years now and i've always thought it was cute. Also he calls me by my middle and first name together, Mindy Sue..but that is common for people because it rhymes with things such as "Mindy Sue, I love/Hate/Whatever, you. But obviously he doesnt say he hates me!

We also call eachother mean names playfully, like I will call him jerk face, and he will call me a smelly jerk face back..or a monster. It sounds kind of mean when I say it but it always makes me smile! It's said very playfully, and in fact it actually kind of means the opposite, like saying I love you! LOL

And then theres the ones that have been said a bunch.

He calls me "babe" most of the time and I call him "baby" or "muffin". When I am mad at him I call him "Marshall"

We call each other "babe" from time to time. I usually call him "Babu". And when I'm joking/being cheesy I call him "Darling". He usually calls me "Cheebs" or "Chibi".

I just call him Gorgeous.

But he calls me all kinds of things: Dreamgirl, Beautiful (this one usually after I call him Gorgeous), Love Bunny.... Those are the most common ones and all I can really think of right now.... Oh! He's called me Sweetheart a few times.

Hehe. This is a cute idea for a thread....

My hubby calls me "baby" and I don't know how it started but, I call him Mishter and Daddy (b/c I got so used to referring to him as Daddy when speaking to my daughter).

His names Andrew, so I call him Drew or Drewzil or Drizzle...it started out with me trying to give him a "gangsta" name and stuck, lol. He calls me Mizzle or baby

If its the same language as mine then yes lol... I know its bad but its meant in a cute way and the way its said/pronounced is different.

He started calling me that when we joked that He was Al Bundy and I was Peg. And he called her that.

Back