I guess I can finally announce... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm having another baby!!! I'm so excited! I'm 3 months this week... i don't know how to do a ticker... lol... but I'm due May 29th. I had an emergency c-section with my son Connor (who's 19 months now) so I will be getting a scheduled c-section around the 22nd of May. I have been dying to tell everyone, but I wanted to wait until I got to a safer stage in my pregnancy. I could have probably even waited another month or so... but i'm too happy! I wanted all of you to know!
smile.gif

Congratulations! My 2nd baby is 10 weeks and I already want another one! To make a ticker, just go to tickerfactory.com, create your ticker (it will show you how) and when your done, copy the link and then go in to edit your signature and paste it there!

aww congrats!!! but do me a favor, ask the doctor, for my own selfish purposes, to induce on the 23rd of May.....(my b-day)

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww congrats!!! but do me a favor, ask the doctor, for my own selfish purposes, to induce on the 23rd of May.....(my b-day) lol! i didn't like May 22nd, and I wanted the 23rd... we'll see!
thanks girls!

Back