I guess I can finally announce... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mamatoboys /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have a Blessed Pregnancy!!! Thank you so much!
I just want to say I'm in double digit days left to go finally!

98 days left to go. Yay!
smile.gif

I'm feeling pretty good, but had major pains in my stomach last night that scared me so much.

Yay! I remember getting the double digits, it's such an exciting milestone! Congrats Nicole and hopefully the rest will fly by!!

I have 3 more weeks to go today... my c-section is scheduled for May 23rd! I'm so excited!

I still feel great. I can't get over how well I feel this pregnancy compared to last, some days I don't even feel pregnant... with the exception of feeling her kick me in the ribs, etc.
smile.gif
Hardly any weight gain this time around too.

Last week my mom had a small baby shower for me, and I got the cutest little baby girl clothes... it's going to be fun dressing a girl.

I guess that's my update... I'm getting a little nervous for the c-section itself. I know what to expect, but of course I'm afraid of something going wrong.

Okay... 2 weeks left. It's 3:45 am here, and I can't sleep at all... this baby girl is driving me crazy. I'm in a lot of pain... no contractions or anything. I don't know, I can't really explain the pain. It just hurts really bad! Yikes, I'm nervous.. now that I think of it... it's a tight pain, kinda like chest pains.. but in my stomach. I got pains like this when I was in labor.
frown.gif

OMG!!!! YOU'RE SO CLOSE! Labor pains, that's so exciting & scary. Keep us up to date darling. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need to scream that right now. In about 30 hours I'll be on my way to the hospital to have my baby... unless she comes sooner.
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.. I appreciate it!

I also have to tell everyone, that I got the greatest package in the mail the other day. Jen (brewgrl) sent me the CUTEST baby girl clothes. I'll be posting pictures in the haul forum hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again Jen, I LOVE them!

Omg, I had no idea you were due so soon! You're ticker says 7 days! Best of luck and congrats again!

OMG!!! you are going to be mommy to a baby girl!!!

I want to be one too! i really hope you like the clothes! I got them in 6 months because I kow you probably have ENOUGH newborn clothes that she probably wont wear half (always happens with girls)...

Back