I guess I can finally announce... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations! what a great way to start the new year
smile.gif

awesome! i can't wait to be pregnant again! my son is 16 months right now. i want to wait until he's 2 1/2 though. i'll be married by then and be moving into my new house. i hope! aaaaa.

Thanks so much girls!

I had another appointment today... everyone was great. I'm losing weight rather than gaining though. Probably because I was sick and nervous for the last month. I'm feeling great now though.

We find out the sex of the baby on Wednesday. So excited about that. It doesn't matter though.

Breathless... I had the same plans as you, but I wound up pregnant with my second before all that happened. I can get married and be in a new house before the 3rd one, I guess. LOL!

Found out the sex of the baby today...

We're Having A Girl!!!

Everything looks great with the baby, and I'm feeling so good!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Found out the sex of the baby today...
We're Having A Girl!!!

Everything looks great with the baby, and I'm feeling so good!

oh, my goddddddddd! nicole, yayyyyyyyyyy!!! congrats!!!

Thanks Jen! It just hit me I will have a shopping buddy someday... and someone to share my love of makeup with.

I know, I'm looking sooo far ahead.. but that's me.
smile.gif

Thanks! I'll be six months this week... it's going by fast this time. I already feel the braxton contractions.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! I'll be six months this week... it's going by fast this time. I already feel the braxton contractions. wow, six months already! i hope you're doing better than before.

Thanks so much Bexy and Jennifer! I am actually doing fabulous and feeling so great! I finally gained 3 pounds... my first weight gain in this pregnancy.

Back