I guess I can finally announce... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww...congrats Nicole! Is it going to be a boy or girl? Did you pick out baby names yet? We wanna know! hehe
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww...congrats Nicole! Is it going to be a boy or girl? Did you pick out baby names yet? We wanna know! hehe
biggrin.gif
Thanks! Well, usually you can find out around the 5th month... so I'll probably find out right before Christmas, or right after. Actually, I JUST ran to check my paper work, and I see the nurse scheduled me for January 9th. Now I'm a little disappointed I won't find out until after Christmas. Oh well..

I don't have another boy's name yet... when I was having Connor, I picked that name out right away. I really have to start thinking though. I liked Jayden, but a friend just had a boy and named her son that... so that one is out now.

Girls names I like are Mackenzie, (not sure how I'd want it spelled) Makenna, Annie or Anna, Kylie (I love this name b/c of Aquilah actually!) and Isabella. Her middle name will be Grace though definitely... Plus, I'm carefully looking at first names still... nothing has bee decided.

I have no idea... I'm too picky. lol!

Congratulations! You're going to have a late-Spring baby! Good timing!

Ohhhh that's sooo KKKKEEEEWWWWLLLLL, the day b4 my b'day
biggrin.gif
!!!!!

Yr baby's gonna be so awesome! Tons of fun and surprises inside. Mummy says I was like 4 children rolled into one!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

hahaha!! I knew I knew!!! is that as cheese as it gets or what???

oh- the thought of the scheduled cesarean is so appealing to me, to not have to go through the pain of having your uterus dilate and contract?!?

if i could get a tummy tuck at the same time, and have my HMO pay for it??? i know, i'm dreaming.

here are my thoughts- i am thinking GIRL. but if you had a boy, you would save so much. oh, girl- you are going to have your hands full with double those diapers! congrats congrats congrats... my husband is dying for another too!

Back